new at the DWMA?

Misty's pov

I never thought I would be going to the DWMA but now……I'm attending school there tomorrow!! I forgot to tell you that Professor Stein or my "father" doesn't know that I exist you see…… I wasn't born like other kids I was made in a science lab by witches.

I know that witches are bad at the DWMA but I grew up with a witch so I have no problem with them…… but Lady Medusa said that once I'm in there I mustn't tell anyone who I am or that I was raised by a witch

I wasn't to worried about that the only thing that scared me was that Crona was going to remember me and rat me out to Lord Death…… I grew up with Crona and I know how bad his trust issues are. (Crona is a boy in my story if you no liky then to bad)

He always freaked out when we were little kids because I could turn my arms into sword blades and I had to stop showing him. he also had Ragnarok beating him up so I had to help control him.

I had a lot to do before I left to school tomorrow…… Lady Medusa said that school starts at 8 now because Lord Death's son would come to school an hour late and he got tired of it.

The number 8 is a wonderful number…… I'm alittle OCD so little things like uneven stuff doesn't bother me but my damn hair makes me go crazy but at least everything else about me is perfect.

I have pearl white hair with blue in my bangs and ends of hair, I have waist length hair, I wear a light gray belly shirt, a dark grey mini skirt, my teeth are sharp to a point, I have a black DWMA head band with identical skulls on each side, and I have identical stitches on my fore arms. Lady Medusa said I should cover them so starting tomorrow I will be wearing coal gloves that reach up to my elbows.

‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧the next day‧‧‧‧‧‧‧‧

I had to be up at the school early so I could talk to Lord Death about my class arrangements. As I was walking up the stairs I was staring at the beautiful school that was perfectly even but when I got at the top of the stairs I saw a boy and 2 girls dressed the same.

I didn't want to bother them so I tried to walk passed them when I heard something "OMG A NEW GIRL!!" next thing I know someone grabbed my arm and pulls me.

"Patty let the poor girl go" said a the other girl. I looked at her and she had long hair I looked back at the one recently called 'Patty' and she had a huge smile on her face "sorry" she said as she let me go

I backed up alittle and looked at the girl with long hair "I'm sorry for Patty she gets excited when there's a new kid" she said with a kind smile. I didn't want to scare them with my teeth so I covered my mouth when I talked "its fine really"

I took my hand away and looks at the boy....he was symmetrical in every way but something was off....his hair was asymmetrical!!! Its gonna bother the crap out of me so I went up to him "your hair....is asymmetrical!! do you not have a care about your symmetry!?!" I said but forgot to cover my mouth.

They all looked at me in shock I think it was either from my teeth or the symmetry freak out I had. I felt my face get red when the long haired girl said "oh no....not another one" Patty giggled and said "she's just like Kid!!" then started laughing. I covered my mouth and said "I.....I have to go" and ran inside the school.

I was trying to find the Death Room but kept getting lost....I saw two people in the hall I ended up in. It was a girl with dirty blonde hair and a boy with white hair "excuse me.....do you two know where the Death Room is?" the blonde one turned around and smiled at me

"of course its down this hall, take a right, then a left, walk straight and you're there" she said with a smile. I covered my mouth and said "thank you very much" and ran to the Death Room with the boy looking at me funny.

Once I was there I walked all the way to Lord Death. He turned to look at me and almost started laughing....almost but didn't because I wasn't aloud to laugh as a child Lady Medusa said laughing showed your weakness.

I zoned out thinking when I saw Lord Death's big hand waving in my face "huh?" "I said how are you doing?" he said in the weirdest voice ever "oh...I'm doing fine I had trouble finding the Death room though" "how did you find your way?" "a girl told me the directions....she was very kind" he nodded his big head "well when school starts....which is in a few minutes....I'll have some of the kiddos come and show you around" I nodded and sat on the steps waiting

Maka's pov

after helping that girl I looked back at Soul and he was watching her "Soul why are you watching that girl?" he looked back at me "there's something about her that feel familiar" now that I think about it....her soul wave length does seem familiar...but how?

I didn't have time to think because the bell had ringed meaning class was starting soon "come on Soul school is starting!" I ran to Stein's class with Soul following behind.

Once in class we sat in in my normal seat, Soul sat next to me then its an empty seat between me and Soul. Other students came then Kid came with Liz and Patty following behind him. They took there seats behind us. Then last and but not least Black★ came with Tsubaki they sat in front of use.....the whole group was here.

Soul whispered to Black★ while I talked to Tsubaki "hey Tsubaki have you seen the new girl?" "no I haven't....have you?" "yeah I think me and Soul are the only one's that know what she looks like" Liz sat next to me and said "actually me, Patty and Kid where the first....and guess what?" "what?" me and Tsubaki asked "she had an OCD freak out on Kid.....it was so funny"

I was going to ask her a question but the door opened and she ran back to her seat. Professor Stein rolled in then fell....like always....he got up and said "morning class....Maka, Soul, Kid, Liz, Patty, Black★, Tsubaki.....Lord Death needs you in the Death Room"

We all got up and left class....we asked each other questions like 'do you know why he called for us?'. When you got there....we all stopped and there she was.....the new girl

Misty's pov

As I waited I was looking at everything that was perfect......I heard foot steps but then they stopped so I turned around and saw some students around my age.

They all looked at me.....waiting for something....maybe my name I covered my mouth and spoke "I'm Misty....do you mind telling me all of your names?" I put my hand down.

A girl with black hair spoke "hello I'm Tsubaki, this Maka, Liz, Patty, Black★, Kid and Soul" she said pointing to each of them.....they all smiled at me except Soul.....he just waved

I waved to them then Maka asked "Misty....why do you cover your mouth when you talk?" I covered my mouth again "oh no reason.....its just old habits" I lied

Then I heard Soul for the first time "she's probably not cool enough to talk normal like a cool guy like me" he said with a toothy grin and that's when I saw them......his shark like teeth.....that look like mine

I put my hand down and gave him a toothy grin "you wish you where as cool as me" they all gasp at my teeth Liz then said "she has teeth just like Soul"

After about 10 minutes of talking and hearing Black★ rant on and on about surpassing god they finally took me to my class but as soon as I walked in there I saw him......Professor Stein.....my dad