Chapter sixteen: unwanted attention

Soundwave's pov

I sat up quickly and was blinded by a bright light. "Stay down" a feminine voice said. I looked at myself and saw that I was wrapped in web. "Soundwave" Megatron said as he kneeled to my level. "We have already taken starscream into custody, but we need you to stay calm" he said as he placed a servo on my shoulder.

I struggled in the web and tried to free myself. "Soundwave, calm down" megatron said in his calm tone. Then a white and pink femme approached. "Should I knock him out again?" She asked. "That will be all airachnid" megatron said. Airachnid nodded and walked off.

"Soundwave, he's an autobot, he could have some secrets" megatronus said. He ripped off the web and threw it off to the side. Knowing that I was surrounded I stopped fighting.

"You may stand down" megatron ordered. I could hear weapons being shut down. I was right.

I was helped up by a young femme. I smiled and looked at her but she couldn't tell due to my visor.

"Guess I'm no longer trusted in this facility" I sighed. "You will always be trusted by me old friend" megatron smiled. "But I have an assignment for you, are you up to it?" He asked.

"Sure" I mumbled. He led the way and two guard with stun weapons followed. I sense them already aiming their weapons on my back. Laserbeak sleepily woke up and I could tell he was smiling at me. I pet his helm gently and we kept walking. "Where are we going?" Laserbeak asked. "Don't know" I answered. "But let's find out" I said.

We walked into a room where airachnid was giving orders. "Airachnid, soundwave will be joining you on your mission" megatron explained to her. "Alright, iris will keep an optic on you soundwave" she glared at me. I nodded and approached the layout they had. "What's our primary target?" I asked. "Her designation is arcee, along with her partner tailgate" airachnid explained.

As she explained the plan I noticed iris glaring at me. I could tell I wasn't wanted here. Iris was black and white with silver stripes. "They have prisoners and we need to free them" airachnid said. "They autobots?" I asked. "Most of them, from what we know here are the designations of the prisoners" airachnid said as she handed me a data pad. The data pad showed pictures and data about the prisoners.
Skyquake: brother to dreadwing,
Gender: mech
Blue racer: unknown
Gender: femme
Shadows Stalker: sire to brokenwing
Gender: mech
Brokenwing: son to shadows stalker
Gender: mech
Static: unknown family, sentenced to prison
Gender: mech

I basically dropped the datapad when I saw the last designation on the list. "Soundwave!! Don't go breaking things!" Airachnid yelled at me. I gulped a bit and nodded. I could feel my colors paling and thinking of my sire. Iris noticed this and looked at me with concern. "You alright?" She asked. I nodded a bit and continued to listen to the plan. "Now everyone has to be careful and do not attract unwanted attention" airachnid said.

-le time skip-

I peaked around the corner of the building and saw two guards. One bulkier then the other. I was suppose to distract them long enough so the prisoners could escape. "Buuuulkheeaad" the smaller one whined.
"What"
"I'm booooored"
"Not my problem"
"Buuuuuuuulk"

I looked around for any scrap of metal that I could use. "Why do we have to guard? We're wreckers!" The smaller one said. "Wheeljack" bulkhead growled. Wheeljack chuckled and leaned against the wall. He made the wall shake a bit and a small piece of metal hit his helm. "Ahh!!!" He shrieked.

Bulkhead groaned and tried to calm down wheeljack. "Calm down!!" He yelled. Wheeljack continued to run around in circles and yell.

"Soundwave" airachnid called through the comm. "Distract them already!" She whisper yelled. "It would have been easier with makeshift here!" I whisper yelled back. I grabbed a metal rod and threw it making a clinking noise. "Who's there!?" Bulkhead suddenly said. I hid behind a large box an waited. "Is it a con?" Wheeljack asked. "Let's find out" bulkhead said.

Far away I could see airachnid and her team moving. "Who's there?" Bulkhead asked again. I could hear a blaster charging up and I was getting nervous. I had to think of something.

And quickly

I looked around and saw an exit. I started walking there then I was tackled to the ground. "I got him!" The mech above me yelled. I looked up an saw tailgate.

Bulkhead and wheeljack ran over and chuckled. "Arcee was right" bulkhead said. My optics widened a bit as they approached me. "You knew" I said in shock. "Arcee knew" he corrected. "I can't believe you decepticons thought this is were they'd keep the prisoners" wheeljack laughed.

"No..." I said. Soon there was an explosion on the other side of the building. "AIRACHNID!!" I yelled.