Chapter thirteen: Run

Soundwave's Pov

My optics widened. The mech offlined and fell back down. I stood up and turned to starscream and laser beak. Laserbeak attached himself to me again. Starscream and I transformed and flew away as fast as we could. "Over here!" A mech shouted. "They're headed that way!" Another yelled. "Stop! In the name of lord optimus!" They said. "Starscream! Keep going!" I said. Starscream was starting to fall behind. "I-I I'm trying!" He said. Soon the mechs behind us started shooting. I looked back and saw that they weren't able to fly. "Stop!" They said again.

Starscream and I kept flying as fast as our engines could carry us but then...

Starscream was hit.

Thy hit his engine and he fell to the ground. "Starscream!" I yelled. He transformed and his helm hit a metal bar knocking him unconscious. I was already far ahead of him but I had to turn back. I transformed and tried to run where he was.

Once I was close the end of a blaster hit me. "Now we got you decepticons" the mech snarled. He put a ped on my chest and pressed down hard. I was glad laserbeak ejected as soon as he did. "Where is megatron?" He asked. I looked up at him and then a warning appeared on my visor.

::WARNING::

-28 hours till shutdown-

"Slag" I whispered. My visor was cracked and I was leaking energon.

"What was that!?" The mech asked pressing harder. "Where is megatron!?" He asked again. 'Megatron.....megatron......megatronus!' I said to myself. 'He's looking for megatronus' I looked at him and have him a glare. "I won't talk" I said in my raspy voice. He kicked me and aimed his blaster. I rolled over and groaned in pain. "You will talk or I'll take the spark of your friend here" he said as two mechs dragged starscream over. "Starscream..." I said trying to reach out to him.

I laid there for a while then the mech started walking to starscream. "Nothing? I guess I'll kill this one" he growled. "Laserbeak! Now!" I yelled. Laserbeak came out and he started shooting at the mechs. "What the-" one of them say before he was shot down.

"Soundwave! Grab starscream and-" laserbeak said. The next thing I knew he was shot down too. "Fragging minicon ruined my paint" a mech said.

He walked over to me as pressed his ped on my helm. "I'll kill you both instead!" He laughed.

I felt his blaster aim directly at my helm.

<Sequence activated>

<do you wish to continue?>

I looked at the green and red button. If it helped starscream survive then if would do anything.

Just as I heard him power up his blaster and I was about to press the button....

"attack!!!" Someone yelled. We all turned in the direction it came from an our optics widened.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

It's short. This was all I could do for today

I'll see you guys in a couple of days!