Perfect.

Mentality: Well my first attempt at a one shot.

Sonic: you made me a girl?
Mentality: Yes!

Sonic: Why?

Mentality: Because I wanted to try something.

Sonic: Okay, And Mentality dose not own me saga dose.

_____________________________________________________________________

He was running, he knew where he was going to the one person he knew would understand who he, or should I say SHE really was. Her boyfriend.

Running over the water to get to him, he knew she was coming she had called him about the entire day, from that first comment on Mike. To the outburst she had at her frie-team.

Sonic ran with tears in her eyes, reaching the next island over he ran past waving people who knew her and then her old friends. They knew something was wrong as they got a call from her boyfriend, telling them she was upset.

A red echidna, {basically main knuckles} with black glasses, waited outside his house looking in the distance waiting for the blue blur he knew as his girlfriend. He saw the blur and soon his crying girlfriend was hugging him. He slowly wrapped one his stronger arms around her waist and he other running his hand through her quills, calming her down enough to talk.

"Hey babe, it's okay just cry" he cooed.

"Nathan, I can't believe it, I-I just can't do this anymore, I-I try so hard to be what they want, b-but it's never enough" She cried into his chest. He whispered words of comfort in her ear and decided she had been on her feet long enough and picked her up. Walking inside his house.

The girl in his arms leaded into his chest purring in the process. She feels safe from the world and the ridicule and judgment when she's in his arms. She still doesn't know why she left her home on this island.

They got inside his house and he sat on his couch with her next to him still in his arms though.

She then explained everything that happened and how she was feeling.

He knew this was a bad sign because when she was younger she had depression, and he knew with the villagers on the other island she kept her emotions in check from pretending to be a boy. Just so she won't be asked weird interment questions like Amy and Sticks are.

"I don't think I can keep this up any more, I do everything I can to protect them a-and all they do is ridicule me and tell me I'm not good enough" she cried. She always came here when she needed to cry and just let her emotions take over this was the worst of in this time, and it mad Nathan mad as hell

"I'm nothing" was the final straw for him. He stood up, kneeled down to her height and grabbed her shoulders

"God damn it Sonic! You are Fuckin' perfect!" he told her, resting his head on her chest a few tears in his eyes. He loved her too much to hear her say things like that.

"Please, please don't you ever, ever like your less then fuckin' perfect, you are nothing but perfect...to me" he shouted to her hugging her in his strong arms.

They both cried.

"If those villagers don't see that they are blind, they treat you that way and still expect you to save them, I say screw 'em" he joked, it made his girlfriend in his arms laugh.

Listening to her laugh was like a sweet melody.

He leaned into her neck, moving the brown bandanna, nibbling slightly, making her laugh even more. Before pulling away, and kissing her. Only to be interrupted by her communicator going off.

She sighed and answered it. It was Tails telling her they had a mission.

"I have to go, sorry" she kissed him before attempting to run off, when a strong hand grabbed her wrist.

"If they do that again come here and I'll deal with them," he told her, before pulling her into another kiss and then letting her run off.

"You are perfect even in they don't see it."

_____________________________________________________________________

Mentality: Okay I feel like that sucked. please tell me if it did.

Sonic: So you basically re-wrote a Sonic boom episode.

Mentality: Kind of, it was the episode 'just a guy' I was testing the waters with one-shots. this is what it is. testing the waters with my writing with heavy themes. like this.

Sonic: So this is you not being a bitch when it comes to writing?

Mentality: Yes, and be very, very careful Sonic. at the moment I control your fate.

Sonic: (Sarcastically) Love ya Mentality!

Everyone: BYE