Stage show

Mentality: Hello all! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I have not had internet so I was in the dark ages fo almost a week :(

Sonic: it was not that badm-_-

Mentality: Yes...Yes it was, but anyway this story is from Blessing or curse it takes place between the nineth and tenth chapter, so it was just filler, we also get to take a look into one of Thorn's many sercets.

Thorn: you made me really creepy and shady.
Mentality: I know an I don't own sonic and co. saga does and the songs featured are not mine either they belong to their rightful owners But I own Thorn no one may have her.

_______________________________________________________________________

Everyone was playing volleyball or talking when someone came up to them.

"Hey you're the new girl in town right?" they asked pointing a Thorn.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that, why?" Thorn replied.

"Well there just this show coming us and anyone can perform, and I just thought you would like to," They told her.

"Well Thorn, you did used to sing when we were younger, how bout you get up on stage one more time?" Sonic inquired, only to receive a glare from Thorn.

"I'll think about it. When is it?" She asked looking a little red in the face.

"Tomorrow night, I hope you can come" They replied walking off.

Thorn then glared at Sonic.

"Why the bloody hell did you say that!" She hissed.

"Because you can sing, and great at that, you used to sing al the time so I thought you might want to have another go at it," he replied paling at the girl looking pissed.

"Fine, I'll do it, but I need one of my sound tracks, I sent you one right?" She asked.

He went inside and came back a minuet later with a CD in hand.

"It's the one with out the words so we can just play this," he told her.

"Well can we hear you sing Thorn?" Tails asked and everyone as encouraging her to do so.

"FINE!" she finally said. And started to sing a soft tune, but it wasn't the song she was going to sing tomorrow night.

I dunno what I was thinking,
Leaving my child behind,
Now I suffer the curse and now I am blind

With all this anger, guilt and sadness,
Coming to haunt me forever,
I can't wait for the cliff at the end of the river,

Is this revenge I am seeking,
Or seeking someone to avenge me
Stuck in my own paradox I wanna set myself free

Maybe I should chase and find
Before they'll try to stop it
It won't be long before I'll become a puppet

It's been so long,
Since I last have seen my son
Lost to this monster
To the man behind the slaughter

Since you've been gone
I've been singing this stupid song
So I could ponder
The sanity of your mother

I wish I lived in the present
With the gift of my past mistakes
But the future keeps luring in like a pack of snakes