What are you doing here?!

It was a seemingly normal day at the Master Course dorms...except....Everyone had the day off! It was supposed to be a great day full of activities with Haruka except she was writing songs in her room due to Shinings request for a new songs for STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT. So both bands were sitting quietly in the lounge room together when there was a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" Reiji questioned curiously standing up and walking towards the door. Just then Haruka started running down the stairs and tripped! Everyone got up in sink and dashed toward her in an effort to catch her!

"Haruka!" All the males yelled in sync. The person at the door heard this yell as well and pulled the door open and dashed inside and stopped her from hitting the ground. "Are you okay, Ruka?" The mysterious character said from her spot on the floor after she sat down with Haruka.

"Mm." She said nodding with a smile, " I'm fine thanks Kari." The boys watched in awe as the mysterious person, dressed in combat boots,skinny jeans,a white shirt that showed part of her stomach, red vest, a leather jacket on, a flannel around her waist and last but not least a black beanie on her head, laughed and laid back on the floor and looked up at them.

"Ah."She said seemingly impressed."These must be the Idols you are working with."

"Mhm." She said happily. "Ne, Kari not that I'm not happy that you decided to visit... Why at such a random time?" Haruka asked curiously standing up.

The girl known as Kari burst up so fast her hat flew off her head and revealing a long ponytail. "Random?!" She burst out. Haruka nodded confused as the boys starred in shock as she swiped up her beanie and stood up, she was quite tall. "You really forgot...Huh?"

"Forgot what?" Haruka responded calmly confused.

"Ah...Never mind." Kari responded rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. Haruka blinked in an owlish fashion. Kari looked down sadly for a second then looked up towards the guys with a small awkward smile. She then turned towards Haruka, who was still next to the stairs, and asked. "Aren't you going to introduce your friends?"

"Ah! Sorry!"She exclaimed shocked. "Um.." She started. "You know all of STARISH's names and faces but, these four are QUARTET NIGHT. Camus." Haruka said gesturing to the man with long tanish flowing hair and clear blue eyes. "Reiji." She said gesturing toward another man who was shorter than the first, with brown hair and a hat delicately placed on his head. "Ai." She said gesturing towards the shortest member of said group who also had the brightest hair and eyes. "And Ranmaru." She finished gesturing towards the last man who looked slightly intimidating. He had silver hair designed in a spiky fashion and had one purple eye and one grey one. This man looked familiar to Kari but, for the life of her she couldn't figure out why. "Oh and guys this is my sister, Hikari."

"SISTER!" Everyone, except for Camus, AI, Ranmaru, Masato, and Tokiya, exclaimed.

AN: So....Um... Comment your thoughts and I have a question for you!!!

Why do you think Hikari slightly recognized Ranmaru and not the rest of QUARTET NIGHT?

I will respond to most comments so comment to your leisure!!!