Today is.....

"SISTER!" Everyone, except for Camus, Ai, Ranmaru, Masato, and Tokiya, exclaimed.

"Mhm." Haruka acknowledged. The girl, everyone now knows as Hikari,  seemed nothing like the person that burst into the building, instead she looked so unsure of herself and extremely shy. It was probably because of all the eyes on her.

"Hi, umm... Sorry about for the shock.." Hikari said waving awkwardly at everyone.

"It's fine, we were just surprised that's all" Reiji said casually. This little gesture of kindness caused Haruka to smile.

"Told you." She said nudging Kari, still smiling. The other looked confused so she elaborated blushing, "Kari was worried you guys would judge her harshly." 

"Why would we give an adorable kitten like you harshly."(AN: do I  really need to name this character?) Ren said putting his fingers under her chin slightly lifting it.

"Ah, Ren!" Haruka exclaimed, "I wouldn't-"Everyone looked shocked as the girl that look so calm suddenly freaked out and scrambled a few feet backward with wide eyes. They were shocked by her reaction to Ren because no one has reacted that way before. 

"I'm sorry...." Kari said ashamed of her reaction.

 A few seconds passed in awkward silence that was broken by -"Oh!" Haruka exclaimed dissipating the silence, "you never did tell me what today was Kari.."

"It's nothing big..." Kari said trailing off, still feeling out of place/ashamed.

"Okay, now I'm really curious." Reiji said butting in because today means something to him as well.

"Today's..." Hikari nodded at Haruka' statement silently. The others in the room were confused by the silent conversation going on around them so Haruka explained, "one of Kari's friends died a few years ago today and we were going to visit.... Sorry I forgot." She said apologetically. 

Reiji looked shocked and couldn't help but ask, " It wouldn't happen to be Aine Kirasagi, would it?" Hikari looked shocked and sad as she slowly nodded. "I was planning on heading down later today. If it's all the same to you we could head down together." Both girls nodded in agreement. After that that everyone agreed to go together including those who never even knew Aine.