Story Eleven: Trittany - Unexpected

Brittany POV
"And I guess that's it"
As I stared across at the city lights from the view of my apartment, I couldn't help but feel scared. Everything was changing now. Season 6 had officially ended and I was petrified about how and what life would turn out to be. The Next Step was my life, our lives...it's going to be really different without it there. My gaze was gorgeous. It was a full moon tonight, the reflection on the top of the buildings glared up and across at where my eyes were staring. Everything was just...peaceful.

I had moved into this apartment with Victoria, my OG cast mate and a friend I had managed to become quite close with through the years. We have had so much fun together and to be honest I'm kinda glad that at least I'll still be able to stay in contact with her. But at this point in time, I was in full stare-off mode- with the air. I could not get over the fact that after all these years i couldn't get the guts to finally confess. I knew I could do it, it just wasn't happening. And it sucks because if it were to come true, heavens above... life would be so different.

If you're confused, I wouldn't be surprised. In all honestly right now, you could still think I was dragging on about Vic. But no. It was a guy. A typical teenage daydream is what you're probably thinking this is. And the weird thing is, is that I'm finally living by the normality.

He talked to me this morning. Said hello. Carried on like it was the same old friendship cycle but ITS NOT. And it's so damn hard to get that across to him. So hard. I don't know if he feels like this. I don't know if he will ever feel like this. And getting the message across to him, my final shot now has been taken. The cookie is cooked, and I don't want to burn it. I just can't.

~~~
4 years later.
Santorini, Greece.

"Oh my god this island is unbelievable. Vic!! Seriously why haven't we been here before?" She shakes her head
"That's the smartest question you've ever asked!" She laughs as we dump our luggage down. Her and I are on a girls vacay. Just to down size a bit from our busy lives.

Life is now totally different. Its 2 years after the next step ended and to be honest it's kinda crazy how far we've come. We're all mainly split up, having not seen in other in years, occasionally texting in the group chat we STILL have and occasionally if we do bump into each other on the streets, spark a conversation. Mostly with the girls as I usually go wherever they go. I have definitely never met up face to face with anyone from the cast for a full sit down conversation.

I am turning 26 this year which is madness. I have become a complete actress, playing main characters in major Canadian films. I still do dance, just small classes and not as much as I used to. It's still fun though. I will never not-love dance. It's just not a thing in my mind.

**
"Right shall we go?" Vic asks

"Yeah lets go! This is exactly what we need to get away from Toronto. Greece is so amazing" I reply and she smiles as I walk out our room door, Victoria following closely behind me.

"Oh wow. This place is amazing" she says and I nod as we arrive at the cocktail bar. We wait in line for a bit as the place is fully booked but soon enough after we find a seat at the bar and order our drinks. Little did we know chaos was about to erupt...

"I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be back in a moment" I tell vic and she nods before I leave, taking my purse with me. However as I arrive back I immediately feel sick. My sight goes blurry and my head feels dizzy. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Britt, Britt come over here. It's Trevor from TNS" Vic shouts almost a quarter of a mile away from where I'm standing. It's loud in here though so I don't blame her. At the moment though that was the least of my worries.