Chapter 1

5 am. Get up. Shower. Get dressed. Eat breakfast. Go to school.

Hang out with the guys. Come home. Do schoolwork. Eat dinner. Go to bed. Repeat.

That's all Harry Styles ever knew, nothing ever changed in Chesire. He didn't hate Chesire, nor was he fond of it, it just kind of... existed. He couldn't imagine life outside the tiny town. He had never seen a community where people didn't know each other, the idea of skipping church or school was foreign to him, he had never seen a same sex couple (he had heard of them but never SEEN them), and he had never thought of pursuing life outside of this tiny world.

It was always the same. Same boys, same girls, same cliques, same beliefs, same overly enthusiastic football fans, same everything. Everyone went to the same schools, went to the same church, they all grew up to marry someone from within the town, then they of course raised children to do just as they had. Harry was no exception to this, he did fine in school, went to church every Sunday, had the same friends he had grown up with, was loved by all his teachers, and although he was no good at playing the sport; he always supported the schools footie team. He almost fit the town stereotype, the only difference was romance.

He had no interest in any of the girls at school.. or on TV.. or at all for that matter. At one time he thought he might have had a a crush on one of his best friends, Zayn, but he couldn't be gay. He had grown up knowing that he could never love a boy. and so far he had done remarkably well... that was until he heard the words "The New Kid".

Who knew those three words could alter a boys universe? Harry certainly didn't.

-

"Harry, love. You're going to be late for school!" Harry jumped out of bed quickly, throwing on his school uniform. He glanced at the clock, 7:00. He was 15 minutes away from being late, that gave him just enough time to eat breakfast. He sat at the table across from his sister where his plate awaited him and began to shovel food into his mouth. "Did you guys hear about the new family next door?" Gemma asked with enthusiasm. "We live in Chesire Gem. Who doesn't know?" Harry mumbled, his mouth full of food. He continued to eat quickly eat, ignoring the rest of his sisters gossip.

Of course he had heard about the Tomlinsons, everyone had. Four daughters, one son, mother was a nurse, and father was a doctor. The whole town had been talking about the Tomlinsons all week, it wasn't often that a new person moved into Chesire. In fact Harry had never witnessed anybody new moving into town, let alone right next door. It was so surreal to him, the moving vans, furniture being brought out, furniture being moved in, it was just... strange.

Harry arrived to school with five minutes to spare, he went to his locker like he did every morning. At his locker stood his three best friends, Zayn Malik; the school outcast, Liam Payne; the most wholesome kid in all of England, and Niall Horan; the preachers kid. "Where have you been mate? The new kid is starting today!" Zayn jokingly punched Harry in the shoulder. "Have you seen him yet?" Niall asked Harry excitedly, Harry only shook his head. "All the girls are drooling over him, like he's a god or something." Liam spoke with an irritated tone. "Sucks for them, I bet he's gay." Harry unintentionally perked up at Zayn's words. "He's too... I don't know.. pretty to like girls."

Right as Zayn finished his sentence the new kid walked by, Harry was mesmerised by the boy. He was a good bit shorter than Harry, he wore navy blue Toms, bright red chinos, and a navy blue and white shirt. He had golden skin, chestnut hair with a fringe that laid across his forehead, and the most beautiful blue eyes Harry had ever seen. The curly haired boys trance was broken by a hand waving in his face. "Harry! The bell just rang. Are you alright?" Nialls face was filled with worry as he brought his friend back to reality. "Yeah... yeah. I'm fine."