The Four Staffs

Chapter 1: This is only step ONE!

I have heard the legend Migartha and the 4 element staffs. If you have all the staffs upgraded and the crown of elements. The world can be in your hands.. Some say they don't exist some say they do... I am Cleo, and this is about the 4 staffs of Earth.

"So the four staffs are located in Northern France!" I stood up straight like I was standing on a podium. The class giggled and snickered. I blushed of embarassment. No one would believe the staffs or the elemental crown... "BUT THEY ARE REAL!" I shouted trying to convince people that the staffs exist. 

   "Uh, Cleo please thank you for sharing your imagination with us but uhm, I do not think they exist..." My teacher said looking a little awkward. I sigh and take my seat. I crossed  my arms and sigh, "They do exist..." 

After school I went to the library to get some books aboutlegends in Germany.. Well THAT is where the staff legend began.. I went up to the librarian and asked for some books about elements and staffs. She knew exactly what I was talking about. On her name tag her name was Lucy.She had straight black hair,grey eyes, and ghostly pale. She brushed my smooth hair out of my ear and whispered, "I know about the staffs too.. They really exist.. They are located in the Migartha in Northern France..." He hand quickly moved away and smiled. She gave that nice smirky smile that means they were telling the truth. I widen my eyes and smiled. "Thanks" I turned around and walked away..

                                                                       Chapter 2: Tickets to Northern France

I walked home and saw my brother doing homework. I snook upstairs and went in my room.. I opened the book and saw a picture of four staffs.. One red and had aa pretty design like a seashell at the top and a wavy design , a purple one that at the top looked like a lighting spark and the design of lighting waves, the blue one was spikey and had ice dripping down it, and the yellow one had a pretty wind wave design from top to bottom. I went on the computer and bought some tickets to Northern France. Seceretly without no one knowing! I sneak downstairs and go to my backpack. I her mybrother turn his head.

"Hey Cleo! What are you doing?"

   I opened my eyes widely,"Nothing..." 

"Are you sure???"

"Yep, I am really sure.."

"What are you getting out of your backpack???" 

"HOMEWORK! OKAY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He makes an awkward face and turns "Okay sheesh...."

I opened the door and went outside... Today was a  sunny spring day.. The air was fresh and clean I put on high heels so I look taller.. I walk down town not trying to fall..  And call a taxi. The taxi drivesme to the airport and I give the driver 10 dollars. I give the airport clerk my ticket I bought online and I wait for my plane. I see Lucy.. In a flight attendant suit??  Wait isn't she a librarian..... She smiled when  she saw me.. "Awh, how sweet. Cleo!  Where are your parents..."

Uh oh she was on to me.... "My mom is in the bathroom....".

She made that smirk. "Cleo you don't have to lie.. I gave you those tickets! I'll just pretend I'm your mom. My husband Edward is in Northern France studying about the Migartha also... Here is a flyer.." 

I opened the flyer and read about it.. "Sounds interesting." The plane lands and opens the door. I walked down the steps with my suitcase and trot down..

                                                             Chapter 3: The Migartha

I walked down the trail and found men hitting a wall of dirt with a pickaxe.. I look at them and walked over... Did I mention I have the crown to awaken the staffs? I dug it up on a trip when I went to Germany.. I pull out the crown and showed the men.. "Is that what you are looking for?". They all gazed at it... "We must show that to Dr.Edward Richtofen.." One of them grabbed my hand and pulled me to an office. It was a man with black smooth hair,big blue eyes, freckles.. Lots of freckles. "What the hell? I told you idiots not to bother me unless one of you are injured?" 

They all look at each other. "Sir this young girl has the crown to awaken the staffs!"

   He gasped and held the crown. "Take her to the Micargtha. She will awaken the staffs and have extreme powers beyond the Earth's elements...."

                                                                       Chapter 4: World in my arms?

I felt great over having control over the world... Hopefully this is real. I will have powers and I will become a godess.  He takes me to a tall mountain on top of the Migartha on where all the staffs are held. He puts the tiara over my head and says something in german I cannot really understand.

My eyes turn fully crystal blue, I started to float..A purple lighting wave shocks me,then a fire blast, a gust of wind, and ice. I rise and grow wings. The sky goes dark purple and all of a sudden... A painting of me and other goddess are there.. I start fading away and I disappear... Now I will be remebered as Cleo, the goddess of elements..