Chapter 16: Like Walking Into A Dream

**Travis's P.O.V.**

I woke up with her in my arms, and it felt pretty damn good. I knew it wouldn't last though. Soon she would wake up and push me away again. I slowly got up into the sitting position, only to be pulled back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" God her sleepy voice is sexy.

"I was going to make breakfast."

"Why are you still in bed? Get your lazy ass up, we're burning daylight!!" I chuckled but got up and headed to the kitchen.

**Riley's P.O.V.**

After a few minutes of laying in bed, I began to smell sausage and bacon, so I got up and ran to the kitchen. I saw him standing behind the kitchen counter, still cooking, so I sat behind the bar and started panting, much like a dog, with my tongue hanging out of my mouth. Travis turned around and rolled his eyes. Just to annoy him, I got up and stood next to him, still panting with my tongue hanging out. He started taking the meat out of the pan and began piling it onto a platter. While he was doing so, I gave him my best puppy dog eyes until he finally fed me a piece of bacon. I smiled at him and skipped over to the couch and started watching football. NFL football, not that bullshit college football. I only watch NFL, not college or high school.

I think Travis got the memo, because he brought the food over, as well as two paper plates, and said, "Serve yourself." I got up from where I was sitting, which was literally an inch away from the screen, grabbed a plate, and grabbed like 5 strips of bacon, 6 pieces of sausage, 2 fried eggs, and a waffle, before resuming my position on the floor maybe 3 inches away from the screen.

We watched most of 3 games before it was about 8:30, and then we decided it'd be best to go to bed now. Kat had came home a little after 5 with hickeys covering her neck.

"Ooh, someone got jiggy with it." I had said, suggestively. She glared at me playfully and locked herself in her room where she talked on the phone for about 2 hours before retiring off to bed.

I went to go into my room, but I was picked up off the ground by Travis, and dragged into his room.

"No, I need my teddy bear." He said childishly with a cute pout on his face.

I shrugged, and began jumping on the bed. I gasped when an evil idea crossed my mind. I grinned evilly at Travis, who looked at me with wide eyes. I whispered my plan in his ears, and he nodded eagerly. We went and closed the door, and both of us climbed on the bed and began jumping.

"Oh, yea!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, whilst still jumping. Travis began grunting very loudly. "Oh, God, yes!!" I screamed. "Woo oh yea just like that!!" More grunts. The door slammed open to reveal a furious looking Kat. I think she expected to see us naked, because she had her eyes closed and her free hand covering them.

"Look, Riley. If you're going to fuck our teacher, do it. But please do it quietly." She said.

I walked up to her and said, "Open your eyes and look at me for a second." She shook her head. "Open them!!" She slowly opened her eyes, and sighed in relief when she saw that I was fully clothed. Then she looked furious.

"You guys faked sex just to irritate the living shit outta me? Assholes." She muttered before walking out and slamming the door behind her. I turned around and looked at Travis who looked stunned. He got off of the bed and walked over to me. He looked me in the eye for a bit too long, and we both fell out laughing.

"Sh-she actually th-thought w-we were h-having s-s-sex!!" He said between laughs, before falling to his knees laughing, and he was soon laying on the floor laughing. I fell on the bed, muffling my continuous laughter with my pillow. Within 20 minutes, we caught our breath, and were able to contain our laughter. We hopped into bed, and we were facing opposite directions until he rolled me over and pulled me to him. I lay there for about 20 minutes, just enjoying his warmth, and I think he must've thought I was asleep, because his next words startled me.

"You are my world." He kissed my forehead, and I soon drifted off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Travis hovering above me, knees on either sides of my thighs, and hands just above my shoulder.

"Wakey wakey." He said with a grin like a pedophile. He got off of me and skipped gayly out of the room. I laughed at him and went to my room to get changed. I chose some grey skinny jeans, black hightops, and a black hoodie. I went out to the kitchen and grinned when I saw that he was sitting at the bar, as was Kat, eating Lucky Charms. I grabbed a Fiber One caramel bar and threw that in my backpack.

"Don't you want some Lucky Charms?"

"Nah, I'm good. I can't eat sweets in the morning. You two, knock yourselves out." The looked at each other, shrugged, and kept eating. I sat on the couch and studied my science book for the quiz today. I had originally planned on studying over the weekend, but as always, that didn't happen.

Soon, Travis had left, and so had Kat, so I grabbed my backpack and helmet and hopped onto my motorcycle. I took all side streets so I could get there quickly without putting myself at risk for a car crash. I pulled into the parking lot with 5 minutes until homeroom started. I walked away from my bike doing the famous Judd Nelson fist pump from the movie The Breakfast Club.

I heard a snort, and turned to see Wesley leaning against the wall by the entry to school. I rolled my eyes and sarcastically pushed past him, only to have my wrists grabbed and pinned to the wall above my head. He looked at me for a moment before crashing his lips onto mine. I couldn't help but feel as though we were being watched. We pulled apart and my suspicions were confirmed.

"Miss Jaimes, Mr. Montgomery, you are not allowed to have any sort of intimate contact in the hallways. Understand?" I nodded, but Wesley decided to be a smartass.

"So... if we decided to get jiggy with it in the janitor's closet, that would be okay?" He grinned like the Cheshire cat, and I playfully slapped his chest. Meanwhile, Travis had an 'are you serious?' look to his face, and I giggled.

"Oh, you think this is funny, Miss Jaimes? Well, we'll see if you still think its funny in detention after school today."

"Oh, trust me, it'll still be HILARIOUS." He smirked, shook his head, and walked off. I went to my locker, and then to homeroom. I was on time for once!! The rest of the day was just blah. That's all I can say about that.

Now for detention. I blushed as I remember the first time I ever had detention with him. As I walked into his room, he started playing romantic music, and he lay 'seductively' on the desk.

"I didn't think you'd show up." He said dramatically.

I played along. "How could I ever stay away." I walked over to him and he sat up. I trailed my finger down his chest in a failed attempt to be sexy, and laughed when I saw the astonished look on his face. He turned off the music.

"That's enough of that." He laughed nervously. I shook it off and sat down.

"You know, you never gave me my earphones back." I said whilst outstretching my hand. He opened one of his drawers and handed them to me.

"Ya, sorry. But don't use them until detention is over." I frowned at him and put them away. I put my head down, and I must've been tired because I fell asleep right there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt myself being carried and set in a car, but I still didn't wake up. I slept through a rather bumpy ride, and felt myself being carried again. Soon I was set down on a bed, and covered up. Probably Travis, I mean, who else would kiss my forehead for that long? I went back to sleep immediately, and dreamt happy dreams.

******************************************************

What'd y'all think? I hope you liked it. I meant to upload it sooner but I've been working on chapter 25, as well as chapter 2 for my other book, Illegal Intimacy. Please don't hate me :D

Vote

Comment

Fan

Stay freaky, Wattpadia

Love y'all

mKay bye