Rochabye

*Jellals pov*

That kid pissed me off and how did she know master. Those kids are a force to be reconed with. Wendy had to heal me after the attack they threw. I am now outside Erzas house to talk about it.
"What do you want deadbeat?" the little girl spat getting my attention. Just then i heard crying.
"Who is crying?" i asked and she got pissed.
"How dare you hurt her again mom forgave you the first time and forgave you. Yet you throw it all away." she spat anger at me i was shocked then felt guilty. "Its okay Em." Erza said walking in the room. Her tear streaked face making my heart break into a million pieces.
"Jellal why are you here?" Erza asked regaining her strength. She started lokking at me like she had to hide behind her armor so i won't hurt her.
"Mom why did you put on your armor?" the little boy asked.

*Erzas pov*

"Mom why did you put on your armor?" Eric questioned.
"Because now go to sleep little one." i said he ran to get his sisters.
"Come in Fernandez." i told him not once making eye contact.
"Erza you can say my name." he said with a reasuring smile that broke my heart. How could he he hurt me rejected us. I wont allow him to pursuade me.

*Jellals pov*

I wanted her to trust me again and love me again but how.
"Mommy can you sing us a lullaby?" a little scarlet haired girl asked.
"Of course wait here sir i will return." Erza siad my heart broke she wont even say my name. Ireally messed up that spell then replacing her. I am so stupid thats why im fixing things. I followed her to hear her sing.

Oo love no ones ever gonna hurt you love.
Im gonna give you all of my love.
Nobody matters like you.
Your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life. Your gonna grow and have a good life.
Rockabye baby rockabye im gonna rock you.
Rockabye baby dont you cry somebodys got you.

She was beautiful. "Your beautiful you know that." i said she was startled at first but then she looked angry.
"Go get married you cant call me beautiful." she said pushing me towards the door.
"Erza we have to talk you left what was i supposed to do?" i said which only made her more angry.
"I left because of this." she pulled out a lacrima. It showed her telling me we were gonna be parents and me rejecting her.
"No i was under a spell." i said despret to make her understand.
"I forgive you but you still have a fiance." she said and smile. She requiped into her normal cloths.
"I broke it of for you and the kids. I want to know them and them me. I want you to love me again." i started to crack tears streaming down my face. Before she could reply the blue hair girl that was angry with me steped out.
"She always loved you dad." she smiled at me. "My name is Emma Ultear Scarlet" she said.
"What beautiful name is it okay if i hug my little girl?" i asked leaving both girls utterly shocked. She ran and hugged me we both were crying Erza joined the hug. Then it was all black out.

*Eric's pov*

I walked out and saw mom dad and Emmie cuddleing on the floor. So me and Jennavive cuddled up with them.

*Erza pov*

I woke up we my family were laying on the floor. Emma Eric and Jennavive all cuddled up to their father. I was so happy it wasnt a dream. We were finally a family. I should make breakfast.