Dear No One •26•

---

"Mom, I'll go out for awhile." I called back to her in the kitchen as I descend the stairs heading out to the front door. It's Saturday and I have to buy something.

"Okay, sweetheart. Will you back by dinner?" She popped out of the kitchen wearing an apron.

"Yeah, I will Mom." I nodded to her, smiling.

"Ar-raseo. Take care, sweetie!"

I muttered thanks then sprint outside. As soon as my foot stepped out the house premises the cold air and warm sunlight welcomed me delightfully. I smiled.

I'm going to buy some stationery papers. I ran out of it and I even didn't noticed.
Haaissh..

~

I got off the bus as it made an halt to a stop. I entered inside the store and was immediately greeted by the smell of papers.

I was aimlessly stalking through the aisles of notebooks when my sight caught someone.
It's Yoongi!

"Boo!"

I was expecting a startled or surprised look but he just looked at me like nothing. It's as if seeing me here is kinda expected.

"Yeah, hey." He deadpanned, he shift his eyes back to the stacks of notebooks in front of him.

"Aish. Jinja.." I scrunched up my nose in annoyance. What else should I expect from a Min Yoongi?

"Yah, Yoongi. What are you doing here?" I casually said, trying to make a conversation.

"Sleeping."

I hit his arms playfully because of his sarcasm. "Srsly?!"

"Tss. Music notebook. I need 'em." He replied shortly. He's really like this, it's as if conversing to others is really boring him to death. Typical Min Yoongi.

I nodded, "What for?"

He looked at me like judging how idiot I am. Wait... What did I ask again?

"For eating?" He replied nonchalantly. I glared at him and that made him chuckled, revealing his cute gummy bear smile.

OML. HE LOOK SO CUTE WHEN HE SMILES.

I blinked at him, and I regreted it. He placed back his bored-looking face at me again.

"So that I can composed music wherever, whenever I am." He responded thoughtfully. I smiled at how passionate he was on music.

"I see.. I'll get some of the stuff I needed then. I'll see you on the counter!" He just nodded and shrugged in response.

He get back to searching his Music notebook and I went to the back part of the shop where the stationery's at.

"Wow. These are pretty," I exclaimed looking at all the pastel colored stationery that has been displayed. I took one ream of a multicolored stationery with envelopes in it. Quite a lot, but y'know? It's better to have more stocks, I'm a lazy kid. That explains, alright. Kekeke~

I head to the counter immediately as I clutched the heavy stuff on me. As I made my way there I picked up 5 black-inked ballpens.

I saw Yoongi already piling up to the line of people. I quickly got into the back of him and grinned.

We got out of the store as soon as we paid all the things. He didn't went to the bus station so, I followed him out.

"Yah! Yoongi-ah, where are you going?" I called back to him, struggling at the ream of papers I had. Tsk, I guess buying a lot of it is a bad idea after all.