Dear No One •Epilogue•

•••

The days came fast, Minhae's funeral was done and her ashes is already been peacefully stored in a ceramic urn.

Everyone tried to bring their life back just like before. But it wasn't easy, it was never easy.

Jungkook, was the most affected and the very hard one to console. He became awfully quiet since then, he barely response to people. He became distant and unhappy. The smiles on his face can no longer be seen. The sparkles on his eyes everytime you stare at him was gone. It was now dead, with his face with no emotion displayed. When Minhae departed it seems like she took a huge part of him. Witnessing him like that is a pain to see from his friends especially Ji Rin.

And when it was time for their training days they all signed up, the seven of them. Jungkook drowned all his sorrows through singing and dancing that helped him cope up from the loss. His friends help a lot and the training days became the distraction of pain.

Ji Rin continue hers, alone. But with hope and faith in her heart, she also want to pursue her dreams; to be a professional pianist.

Ji Rin graduated in high school and is currently scheduled to fly to NY for Juilliard. The boys became popular and was now known as Bangtansonyeondan a.k.a. BTS, their success in the entertainment industry skyrocketed like fireworks in Seoul earning fans from locally to globally.

Jungkook, became better and gained back his old self. The boys can never been more happy seeing the maknae back to the old him.

Days went by and it was time to Ji Rin to go in New York...

~••

Nervous but excited she agitatedly waits in for her flight to be called on. She doubts the bangtan could come due to their busy sched but it won't be much to hope a little right?

"Sweetie, are you okay?" She looks up to see her Mom worriedly smiling on her. She hates seeing her Mom worried, so she pushed back the nervousness and calmly smiled back.

"Yeah, just excited."

The worried face on her Mom finally gone and replaced by a relieved one. "I'm glad you are. Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?"

She chuckled at her that made her Mom rose an eyebrow at her. "Aniyeo. I'll be alright. I'm actually excited to lived on my own Mom."

"But it's America sweetheart! It's not like you're on Jeju! It's graciously on the other side of the world!" The timeline we'll be different, the people aren't--"

"I know Mom, I'll miss you." She said smilingly cutting her Mom off.

"And we'll miss you too." They both turned at the voice that came from behind.

"Appa," her voice laced with recognition as they smiled to each other.

"Princess," she heard him say and he kissed her head.

"I'm glad you came, darling." Her Mom say as he kissed her on the cheeks. "I wouldn't miss this one for the world."

"All passengers to New York (JFK) International flight number A388 please proceed to the departure area. I repeat, all passen--"

Her ears perked up at the mention of her flight number and she abruptly stood up. The nervous feeling came back as her hands start to get cold.

"Ahm, I guess I gotta go. That's my flight. I'll miss you Mom, Dad." She hugged and kissed them as her hopes fade seeing bangtan for the last time escaped quickly in thin air.

"Bye sweetheart, we love you."

"Take care, sweetie."

"Bye, I love you both."