Chapter 7

(Anakin's POV)
I can't believe that we finished our mission a few months ago and now Ashoka and I are just resting and getting ready for our baby. I wake up and look to my right seeing Ashoka sound asleep peacefully. Smiling I gently kiss her head and get up and walk out of the room quietly letting her get all the sleep she needs because she hardly got any last night due to our daughter constantly kicking and moving. Yes we found out that we are having a daughter. I'm so excited to see my daughter for the first time. Padmè has been a lot of help for Ashoka which I'm so glad for. I walk out to the living room and sit on the couch and yawn stretching thinking about askoka and my daughter.

(Ashoka's POV)
I'm now eight and a half moths pregnant and I feel awful. I feel fat, my boobs hurt constantly, my lower back is killing me, I get almost zero sleep and I'm waddling everywhere I go. Padmè has really helped me through this along with Anakin. Force I love him. Anyways we found out a while back that we are having a girl. Anakin's face lit up like a lightsaber he was so happy. I woke up a few minutes later to an empty bed and started wondering where Anakin was. Getting up and waddling to the door and down the hallway took roughly about ten minute. I get to the livingroom seeing Anakin sitting alone on the couch playing with his hand. I waddle over to him and place my hands on his shoulders. "Hey baby why are you up?" I ask sitting on his lap gently. "I couldn't sleep. I'm too excited. Why are you up? You should be resting Ashoka." He said wrapping his arms around me and rubbing my swollen belly. "I couldn't sleep cause the bed felt empty without you in it. Also I'm fine Anakin. I'm taking it easy." I say playing with his hair. "I know but still you shouldn't be on your feet only if you need to be. You need to be sitting or laying down relaxing and focusing on the birth of our daughter." He said holding me gently against him. "Skyguy listen to me. I'm not on my feet now am I? Also I don't like just sitting and laying around doing nothing. It's boring." I say whining and laying my head on his shoulder. "I know snips I know but it's just so that you can have a smooth delivery." He said holding me. "I know I know." I say burying my face into his neck. "Morning you two love birds." I hear Padmè say walking into the room. "Morning." Anakin said while I only groan and wave. "You okay Ashoka? Your not in labor are you?" I hear her ask worriedly. I sense Anakin look down at me quickly worried also. "No you two I'm fine. I'm just sore and board." I say looking up at them. "Okay." Padmè said making breakfast. "Alright. You know to call me if it changes right?" Anakin asks me. I nod and breath just sitting on Anakin's lap comfortably. Anakin holds me and continues to rub my stomach then decides to pull my shirt up to the top of my stomach and rub his cold metal hand over my bare skin gently. "A-Anakin t-that's cold." I say stuttering and shivering slightly. "It will warm up in a few babe." He said continuing. I nod and relax in his embrace. He continues to rub my stomach with his mechanical hand and it gets warm and I relax more almost falling off his lap. "Woah easy baby." He said holding me closer on him. "Sorry." I say shaking my head lightly. "Breakfast is ready guys." Padmè says walking in. We nod and stand up. Anakin starts to walk toward the kitchen with Padmè as I waddle slowly to the dining room. "Here baby let me help." Anakin says grabbing my waist and hand and helping me walk. "Thanks but I could've done it myself." I say looking at him walking. "I know but I just wanted to make it easy on your feet." He said as he helps me sit in a chair in the dining room. "Thanks. For caring." I say sitting. "Anytime snips." He said kissing me gently and sitting down next to me. We all eat and just lounge around the rest of the day.
(Hey guys chapter 7 is now uploaded. Please comment guys. Please Star war fans. Anyways. Next chapter I'm going to have Ashoka go into labor. Please comment what you think of the story so far. Love ya guys. -Ashlee. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.)