~Chapter 1~

Hailey's POV

I jumped out of my bed as I heard my alarm blaring in my ear. I sat up as I felt the cool, brisk air hit my skin, with goose-bumps rising up my legs and arms. I run towards the bathroom to reach the warm shower. I quickly jump out of my clothes and into the shower. I poor some vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner in my hair, then rinse. After, I wash my body with a bar of soap and a wash clothes, then again rinse. I jump out and dry myself off and go back into my room to pick out some clothes for the day. I pick out a pair of black high wasted shorts with a little fray at the bottom, a white tank top with the word 'LOVE' written in pinky, droopy letters, a distressed denim jacket with rolled up sleeves, a pair of black high tops with a silver lift at the bottom, and to top it off, a few colorful bracelets. I grab my backpack from my hanging chair and walk downstairs to get something to eat. I see my mom sitting on the couch on the computer and she greets me good morning.

"Good morning Hail's," she says while smiling.

I give her my usual nod greeting. I don't usually verbally communicate to her, unless I desperately have to. I used to interact with her a lot, but my dad died five years ago, that's when I stopped. He died while drunk driving with me in the car, I was fine, but he didn't make it. I don't usually talk about it.

I grab an apple from my pantry and head out the door. I start walking about two houses down till I reach my best friend Brooklyn's house. The only person I actually interact verbally with. I walked up to her house and pulled out the key she gave me. I put it in the top lock and twisted it open and pushed the door. I took in my surroundings as I realized her parents were at work. I walked up the stairs and turned right and knocked on her door, she didn't answer. I tried a couple more times, but still no response. I finally opened the door to see her still sleeping, this gave me the perfect vine idea. I went into her bathroom and grabbed a bucket from the closet. I then proceeded to fill it up with cold water. I waited till it was filled up half way to carry it into her room. I grabbed at my phone and opened the vine app, I slowly lifted the bucket up, while trying not to wake her in the process. I started the vine as I quickly dumped the freezing water onto her face.

Brooklyn's POV

Startled by a sudden cold impact on my face, I sprung up out of my sheets. I was greeted by a phone pointed directly at me. I grunted and swung my legs out of my soaking bed. I stood up and rubbed my eyes. Hailey quickly changed her position and came next to me. She changed the camera on her phone so now it was on "selfie" mode. I groaned as she started the vine again.

"How did that feel, Brooklyn?" She grinned.

"Cold and horrible," I pouted and the vine ended. "Dude, what was that for?" I moaned, sitting on my bed trying to avoid the wet puddle.

"You have twenty minutes to get ready for school. You slept in again, loser," she snorted.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pile of clothes I set out last night for school and lazily walked into my bathroom. I stripped out of my pajamas and started the water up so it would be warm when I step in. I threw my clothes into the hamper and pulled my long hair up into a quick bun. I had washed it last night before bed. I hated going out with wet hair. I jumped into the shower, careful not to get my hair wet. I took my pull-off shower head and rinsed my body before dropping it to apply some cocoa butter body wash. Using my loofah, I scrubbed my body clean of soap and rinsed again. After I felt refreshed, I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. I dried off with my blue towel and hung it back up again before pulling on my undergarments. I put on a tight, cropped white tee shirt and wore a black military jacket over it with the sleeves rolled up. I pulled on my ripped, black skinny jeans before putting on my glasses. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and looked over myself in the mirror, straightening out any errors. I ran out of my bathroom and greeted Hailey who was sitting at my desk on her phone.

"Brookie, Matthew commented on our vine saying, at least it wasn't boiling water," she laughed.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, pulling my messenger bag which I used for school over my shoulder. I grabbed my black combat boots out from under my bed and put them on, completing my whole outfit.

"Ready to go?" I asked, looking at the clock next to my bed. It was 7:30 and school started at 7:50. We had fifteen minutes to get to school and five minutes for our locker then to class. She nodded and got up, locking her phone and putting it in her pocket. I looked over at my bed and groaned. I walked over and pulled my sheets and pillows onto the floor.

"You're helping me clean up everything when we get home from school," I scolded.

She shrugged and walked out the door and I soon followed.

~Skipping to first period English~

Hailey and I were currently in English, bored out of our wits. We were supposed to be working on a research project on the laptops but instead we were logged onto our combined twitter, answering questions from our followers. Hailey noticed we had an unread DM so I clicked on the button, sending us to the messages. We both gasped when we saw it was from @MAGCONTOUR. We looked at each other with widened eyes and both went back to reading it.

Hello, Hailey and Brooklyn.
On behalf of all of us running the Magcon experience, we would like to invite you both to come on tour with us.
You will be spending a couple of days in a city at a time along with other talented young stars, meeting your fans and just having fun.
If you are to accept, we have emailed both of your parents and school, letting them know what will be happening and further information.
We hope you choose to come join us and we will see you soon.
-MAGCON

We both finished reading the message and slowly looked up at each other with our mouths wide open in shock. We let out our hitched breaths and squealed loudly, flailing ourselves out of our chairs and jumping up and down. The whole class turned to look at us, some surprised, some amused by our sudden change in atmosphere. Our teacher glared at us and immediately told us to settle down. We giggled and apologized, taking our seats again. A couple of our friends leaned over and asked us what happened but we were too happy and excited to form coherent sentences or words. Suddenly, our principle, Mr. Park, came over the PA system.

"Brooklyn Hunter and Hailey Light, please report to the principle's office. I repeat, Brooklyn Hunter and Hailey Light, please report to the principle's office. Thank you."