~Chapter 2~

Hailey's POV

Brooklyn and I made our way down to the Principle's office, discussing about what we could've done this time. We walked down the hallway then took two rights to make it to the office. I started to get nervous as we stood in front of the door. I've never been to the Principle's office before, I've never been in trouble for that matter. I stood there with a blank expression as Brooklyn tried to get my attention.

"Hails you go first ," Brooklyn said as she motioned me to go in.

"No way! You're going in first." I said crossing my arms.

"Okay fine, we'll both go in," Brooklyn spat rolling her eyes.

Brooklyn opened the door and she walked in thinking I was behind her, but really I was hiding next to the door. I could hear Mr. Park talking to her.

"Hello Brooklyn, nice to see you again, where is Hailey?"

"She's right here," she looks over to my side and furrow her eyebrows when she sees I'm not beside her.

I gulp when she groans and walks back out, dragging me in with her.

"Ah, there she is. Now, both of you please sit down."

We both sit down as Mr. Park begins to speak.

"Ladies, you're not in any type of trouble so you can both relax. I could tell Hailey was freaking out a bit over here," he chuckled. I let out a sigh of relief and let him finish. "Now, I have gotten an email from Bart Bordelon, the creator of Magcon. He says you will be going away and touring with a selected group of rising stars. You will be excused from all work while you're gone, just make sure you both catch up with all work and everything when you get back. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, that's fine," I said.

I looked over at Brooklyn to see her face in shock, with her mouth widened.

"Brooklyn?" I asked.

"No...work? Yes!"

Mr. Park looked over at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh..I mean..yes that's fine."

"Good. Now back to class ladies." He waved his hands towards the door.

"Thank you, Mr. Parks," I said.

"No problem, and have fun!"

I walked over to the door with Brooklyn following behind me. We walked back to class, too excited to finish any more work for the day.

Brooklyn's POV

~ Skip to after school ~

I threw my bag onto the floor as soon as I entered my room. I went over to the pile of sheets next to my bed and picked it up, tossing it at Hailey as soon as she walked in.

"Ew! What was that for?" She screeched, jumping back.

"You spilled water all over my sheets and I, now go wash them," I pointed to the pile next to her feet.

She rolled her eyes and walked over to my window, dropping her bag next to it and sitting down at my desk, turning on my laptop.

"Hailey!"

"What?" She questioned, turning around.

"Go wash my sheets!"

"No! Besides, I don't know how to use it."

"But you made this mess," I whined.

"You sacrificed yourself for the vine. Do it for the vine!" She cheered.