Chapter Two

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. I've been really busy. The first few chapters will be short until I am for sure going to keep writing it. Thank you so much for the votes!

*

My body went numb, and it felt like everyone was quiet. All that mattered was that I told Demi what I wanted to tell her. She is my life saver, she's the person that was there for me when no one else was.

"Hello!" Demi stood right in front of me. She was right in front of me.

"H- Hi." I let the words slip out.

"What's your name?" She asked. Her skin was glowing. She was wearing tight leather pants, a Pink Floyd shirt, and red combat boots. Her ombre hair was loosely braided to the side and she had on little to no makeup.

"N-Norah. You saved me." I know it was a quick thing to say, but I have little time with her. I lifted up my sleeve and showed her my healing scars. I quickly pulled my sweatshirt back over them. I looked up at her with tears in my eyes, happiness tears.

"Baby, promise me you won't hurt yourself anymore. I know, It's a struggle everyday, but you can get through this. Recovery is possible. Remember, I'll be here with you every step of the way." She smiled at me with tears prickling at the ends of her eyes. She hugged me tightly. I let my hands rest around her waist, savoring the moment.

"You have fifteen seconds." The crew started to get impatient.

I slipped a note into Demi's hand. She hugged me one last time before sending me off. I was in shock from what even happened, I felt my knees start to shake and before I knew it, I dropped.

I felt someone behind me help me up, but I was too dizzy to realize who it was. Before I knew it, I blacked out.

***

What felt like hours later, I finally woke up.

"Norah, right?" A soft voice said.

Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have freaked out. I shouldn't have started breathing heavily and feeling light headed.

She was just a person, but that person has helped me in more ways than the people I knew personally.

After a few minutes of her stressing that she's only a person, I calmed down.

"What happened to me?" I talked so lightly, almost as if I would break her if I talked too loud.

"You fainted. I normally don't get fainters a lot, so I figured I should make sure you're okay." She pulled her hair back into a messy bun. She was beautiful.

"Believe me, I normally don't faint a lot. I wasn't expecting to faint, and I'm sorry if I alarmed you.."

"I don't want to take up your time. You still have a concert," I quickly stood up.

"I already had the concert... You were still out but I checked on you during breaks," she paused, "my team and I felt horrible. We were hoping you'd take up the offer on joining us for the next two shows, tour bus included."

And that was how it began.