Accident!!!!

Ajay p.o.v

After knowing that she is not in the home i catched a cab to go to the hotel, the cab suddenly  hit a car and a completly dont know whos mistake was that a i was scrolling in my phone.

And the man who was driving the car we hit and my cab driver also  got out of the car and started fighting with that man and our cars were stopped in the middle road and traffic jammed and each and every car owners who were stucked in the jam got down and was trying to sort the fight. And i also got down the car and tried to solve their fight but they didnt stop.

Third person p.o.v

Because of the fight  a traffic jam formed. And in the traffic jam only Priya was also strucked.

Inside Priya's car
Priya p.o.v

Priya: Oh my god!! Arjun why the heck the cars are not moving does the signal is not working?

Arjun: Hey!! idiot the signals are in the working condition only but there is a fight going on between two car owners , when the fight gets over only the traffic will clear.

Priya :OH!!! Arjun u always be proud to be a lawyer right so go and clear the fight between them.

Arjun: Me but why?

Priya: Its ur duty Arjun i said these words and chased him out of the car and he also left.

Arjun p.o.v

Huh!! why does this girl always behaves like this if she wants to clear the traffic then let her go and solve their fight but why she is chasing me.

And i reached the spot and it was too crowded but i anyway managed and went inside the crowd and when i reached the accident spot i saw two men fighting and i was shocked to see Ajay there . I shouted his name but he didnt respond to me so i rushed back to my car to inform Priya about it.

In Priya's car

I was listening to the musics and i saw Arjun running towards our car as if someone is following him so i got out of the car and he stopped when he came closer to me and he was breathing heavily.

Priya: Hey what happened ? 

Arjun: HEY!!...i saw ...

He couldnt convey his message properly as he was breathing heavily.

Priya: Hey first take a deep breath and tell what u want.

And he also did as i said.

Arjun: I saw Ajay there.

Priya: What!!!

When i heard his name all his memory came to me and tears welled up in my eyes. And i stood frozen and he caught hold of my hand and took me to that place.

At the accident spot

Ajay p.o.v

They both were fighting for a long time and there was no end to that so i asked the car owner how much he want to repair his car.

Ajay: Hey!! tell me how much u want to repair the car.

The car owner: Will u give if i ask? then give me 10,000 rupees.

I quickly took my check book and filled the amount as 15,000 and gave him.

Ajay: Hey have it there is 15,000 now move away from the way.

He was stunned and my cab driver started the car and the crowd also dispersered.

Priya p.o.v

We came to the spot but there was no one ,Arjun was confused.

Priya: I have told u many times not to play in this matter.

i said and left the place and he also followed me telling "trust me I saw him ,he was right there"