Chapter 5

I finally got home from the big thing that happened at Perries house. im very upset and emotional i throw myself on my bed and cry on my pillow while my mascara runs down my face.

I hear a knock on my room door, "honey are you ok'' mom had said to me. no mom im not ok i just saw the most horrible thing that i have never wanted to see in my entire life. what happened honey tell me, i dont wanna talk about it right now. oh ok, and mom had walken out.

.......

its friday morning finally the weekend is almost coming to a end , i had enough with the first week of school already! i look like a mess right now and i could care less.

i go downstairs mom offers me breakfast , no thanks i had said to her and grab my car keys and leave.

i arrive at school everyone is staring at me, because of what that bitch Perrie had posted on facebook! as i walk down the hall i hear people on the tip on my ear calling me a slut , i just ecnore and go to my locker. i grab my books and go to class. as im in class i see Perrie next to Harry of course, Harry looks at me like im a stranger trying to ecnore me. i walk to my seat , and a girl in my class named Leigh-anne. she smiles at me and i smile back.

as class started, a note appears on my note book its from Leigh-Anne it had said' hey i know u may not know me that well but i have to tell u something u know how supposebly Harry called u on the phone, well yea it wasent really Harry it was Liam who had called u.

i look at her shocked....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i hoped u enjoyed that little chapter , chapter 6 is tonight so stay tuned for that.

and feel free to follow my fanpage

Instagram ~

I_LIKE_FOOD_CXCX