Chapter 2

Star's Pov:

We were getting close to the airport and i began to grow anxious. This was CRAZY! But hey people always said that the crazy things you do are the most memorable right? 

I held onto my bag as Daniel pulled the car to a stop.

"Alright we're here, you two have everything?" he asked

I looked at Jennifer convinced that we were actually going to pull this through.

"Yeah we do, thanks for everything" i answered

Jennifer walked towards him and gave him a hug, which was kind of rare to be honest because those two usually avoided physical contact.

"I really owe you one" said Jennifer

Daniel smiled "I'll find some way for you to pay me later"

Jennifer laughed and i waved as we began to walk towards the airport doors.

I looked at Jennifer and signaled to our flight. "It leaves in 20 minutes"

"Want Starbucks?" i asked

"You know it white girl!" she cried while rolling her eyes

"You are dumb and u-n-e-o it!"

Jennifer pulled out her phone and checked her twitter notifications and then looked back at me.

"I would kill to go to magcon dude"

I sighed, that would've been a dream come true. I looked over at her phone as she scrolled down a tweet with a link that lead to one of Cameron's vines with the other guys. Everything about him made me melt to my feet, I  am jealous of any girl who ever got the chance to meet thim.

Jennifer waved her hands in front of my face.

"Hello earth to Star!"

i laughed "Oops sorry, Cameron sidetracked me."

Jennifer rolled her eyes and walked towards the Starbucks counter to get our usual orders. A girl can only dream of meeting her true love, who says it can't happen?

Jennifer's Pov: 

Twenty more freaking minutes. I couldn't contain myself and i knew for sure that that wasn't the cause of the cafeine in the coffee. 

"So what's going to be the first thing we do when we get there?" asked Star

"Sneek into Magcon" i laughed

"And get carried out by the security? nice way to get noticed"

I shook my head and put my cup down. I looked around and noticed a familiar figure walking towards the flight attendant. i fixed my eyes on him trying to get a closer look. That's when it came to me. The short blonde hair combed into a quiff, the adorable smile, and cute laugh.

I slapped Star in the arm multiple times until i had her full attention.

"Star!"

Star turned around and looked me in the eye. 

"Ow! what?!"

i pointed at him as she followed my finger.

"Oh my god is that?" asked Star

I nodded not being able to speak.

"Jennifer is he walking this way?"

He was walking towards us now. Matt Freaking Espinosa was five feet away from us.

"Hey girls, i couldn't help but see you two talking about me."

Star and I were speachless. "Um I uh"

Matt laughed "It's alright, i get that a lot."

"So what are the odds of finding you here?" asked Star

"Flying over to meet the guys over at Magcon, i'm sure you obviously know who they are, right?"

I still couldn't get over the fact that he was talking to us. "Yeah of course, how could we not." 

"So will i be seeing you two there?" asked Matt

Star sighed "We wish"

Matt raised his eyebrows "Why is that?" 

"We can't really afford the tickets, plus i'm pretty sure they are all sold out."

Matt smiled "Don't worry about it i got you two covered, you're coming with me i'm sure they'll let you in and i doubt the guys would mind."

Star's eyes went so wide that they nearly popped out of her face.

"Are you serious?!" i asked 

Matt nodded "Yeah, i really like you guys, seem pretty cool."

"You don't have to go through all the trouble." said Star

"Nah don't worry about it." 

"Plus, i have a feeling i't gonna be a good weekend." he added

Star and I shared looks. Was this really happening? This had to be a dream. Any minute now Star would shake me awake and tell me our flight was here. But she didn't shake me, and i was sitting here right in front of Matt, where everything felt real, and i wasn't complaining.

A/N: Sorry for the delay, i had loads of school work