Rainy Days

You looked outside through your window smiling. The sky was gray and and it was sprinkling. You always loved the rain, you loved they way it fell on your skin and the way it smelled after it rained. The puddles outside were big and your favorite thing to do was to jump on them and splashing around.

Your smile faded a little when you realized you can't go outside. You were working in the institute all day. Backing away from the window, you turned around and saw Alec leaning against your door. You thought he looked handsome, he was wearing black jeans, black shirt, and black shoes. His biceps were showing and your checks heated up a little bit.

You both stood there for a few seconds, until he started walking up to you slowly. With every step you get excited. Alec was finally in front of you, he leaned down and connected your lips in a romantic kiss. You smiled when he deepens the kiss. You pulled away and smiled at him, causing him to smile back.

"I know you want to go out outside." Alec said. He knew your love for the rain. You shrugged.

"Well I can't. I'm working all day and I can't afford to waste some time." You said. Alec walked to the the door, closed it then went back to you.

"Maybe we could sneak out?" He said in a hopeful tone. You raised your eyebrow at him.

"You, want to sneak out?" You asked looking at him in a suspicious way. Alec nodded his head.

"I know I'm kinda strict." He looked down, and lowered his voice.

"But I know how much you like the rain, and I don't really want you stuck here all day. So c'mon." He smiled at you and you smiled back lovingly. Alec took your hand gently and lead you out the door. The two of you looked up and down the halls to make sure no one was looking. When Alec and you got to the institute, he led you to the door and quickly pulled you outside. As soon as you stepped outside, the smell of the rain hit you. Alec watched as you started to play in the rain.

"You're really childish." He said, but continued staring at you.  And at that moment, he knew you were the one. You had stolen his heart and he knew he could trust you with it. The two of you balanced each other out.

The rain hit your skin and you were reminded of when your mother and you would dance in the rain together. That's when an idea popped in your head.

Alec was looking up at the dull sky, when he felt a tug in his hand. He realized you pulled him.

"When I was younger, my mother and I would dance in the rain together. My father would also sometimes come with us and slow dance with me. But since they're to busy right now, can you please dance with me?" You asked with innocent eyes. Alec didn't hesitate to grab your waist.Your hands then found its way to his broad shoulders.

For a while you guys were just dancing, and laughing when Alec would accidentally step on your feet. Moments later, he looked into your eyes and stopped moving. He moved closer to you closing his eyes.

His lips met yours, and the feeling in your stomach was still there when you first kissed him. Alec pulled you closer to him, and your hand traveled to his face. The kiss was passionate and full with love and need. Almost like he couldn't get enough of you. You pulled and and looked at him. His hair was now wet and his clothes were soaked. You laughed quietly and hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go. He hugged you back and rested his head on your shoulder.

"I love you (Y/N). I love you so much." Alec whispered.

"I love you too, more than you could ever imagine." You said back."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Wowza, that one was a little short. Today was a little cloudy and rainy so I decided to make use of the day and write a little imagine. I'm also working on Help Me Remember part 2 right now, it should be up sometime during the week day, so just wait a few days. Thanks for reading! Byeee