♡: Accidentally falling asleep together

"C'mon, what's taking so long?" Sougo shouted. He was waiting for Kagura to get dressed up for their long awaited date.

It has been weeks since the couple had time for themselves. They become the full-time adults, working all the time and coming home to aggravated partners. The time they were home together, occasionally fights broke out, verbal and often leading to physically beating each other up. Sometimes it would lead to make up sex, but lately it has not.

They finally put the stops on the arguing and decided they wanted things as if it was before. They set a date night on one of their days off just to spend time with each other just like how it used to be.

"We're going to be late for the movie!" Sougo waited at the door with his shoes on, leaning against the wall.

"Okay, okay, I'm ready." Kagura stumbled. She slipped her shoes on, grabbing her purse along the way out the door.

They made it just in time as preview trailers were playing.

Kagura offered the popcorn box to Sougo, taking a few pieces.

"I'm glad we're doing something different." She whispered to him, putting her hand over his.

Sougo lifted her hand, kissing the back of her hand, "Me too."

The lights in the theater began to dim as the movie was about to begin.

*

The feature presentation was over and the lights in the theater lit up.

A theater employee came in to check the room before the next set of patrons came in.

There were two people left in the theater.

Sougo and Kagura were found sleeping in their seats with their hands still interlaced with each other. Her head was his shoulder as his head was on top of hers.

They never made it past the first two minutes of Alien VS Yakuza 3.