Worst Enemy

Sougo Okita, one of the strongest swordsmen in the Shinsengumi was faced with an enemy worse than any monster he has ever faced.

Breathing in slow breaths, he furrowed his brows focusing on the monster.

A drop of sweat rolled down his temple as he attempted to tackle it, again. He readied both bare hands.

Of course, a sword would have been helpful at this moment, but he knew if any part of it were destroyed, his head would be taken off immediately.

Just... why? Why did it have to be so delicate? Why did it have to be so difficult to control? Just why?!

"Well?" Kagura shifted her weight to her other leg, with one hand placed on her hip.

Sougo went at it again, studying the enemy, circling it slowly.

Kagura's eyes followed his steps, sighing.

There was just no openings at the back. He moved in closer from the side this time.

Nothing.

Maybe the jewel between its eyes was the answer; no, it was only a decoration. Damn, t-t-this...thing!

"Just give up already, I'm starting to lose interest." Kagura rolled her eyes.

He sunk down to his knees, pounding his fist to the floor. For once in his life, he surrendered. Sougo would have never thought in a million years he would succumb to the enemy. He rather die as a warrior than admit defeat.

Sougo was only a simple man.

"Look." Kagura pushed the cups together from the bottom of where the jewel was, bending the fabric covered clasps together inward.

It clicked.

He watched as her hands freed her girls from their soft, lacy container. Gravity did its job, as it bounced off from the cups as she completely removed it from her body.

His hands went straight to her breasts once he saw the fabric slid down her skin.

"Geez, you get so dumb when you're horny." She said as he kissed her neck, initiating the next battle.

Author's Note: Front close bras are an enigma.

I'm tired from being tired. _(┐「ε:)_