Teacher confrence

After school i picked up elaina and alexa . I hired a babysitter tonight because i needed to go to a parent teacher confrence . I got to the confrence and Mrs.baucom  looked at me and had the biggest smile ever. She hugged me and told me that it was nice seeing me again . She asked me how I've been and I told her "I could be better, its very stressful being a parent to my sisters but I wouldn't trade it for the world"

She looked at me and said

" Ariana i am very sorry for you ! When i heard alexa say that your mother had passed while giving child birth to elaina I wanted to break down in tears ."

I looked at her and shook my head in sadness.

She hugged me and told me that she is very sorry . I told her it was ok .

She coughed and quietly said

"Well on a different subject now . I wanted to talk about alexa. Yesterday when she was explaining she threw a book at a boy and it hit him and gave him a black eye . There are going to be consequences for what she did but not very bad consequences . Alexa has after school detention for the next two weeks from 3:30-5:30. There is a late bus that will be driving her home ."

I shook my head and said

"Yes ma'am i understand, i talked to her about what happend yesterday and why she did it . She said she is very sorry but in my opinion , alexa has no right to be sorry . Alexa was merely trying to explain how she felt about our mother and she cried while explaining . That little boy laughed at her and called her a cry baby. If that was me i honestly would of done the same thing my sister did ."

Mrs .Baucom understood what i was saying since she had me from 6th grade -8th grade . I spent most of my time with her . Mrs.Baucom asked if i, alexa, and elaina would like to come over for dinner one night. I nodded my head and told her we would love to.

I got home and paid the babysitter. alexa an elaina were asleep so I texted harry and i asked him if he was busy . he wrote me back about five minutes after I texted him and he said

"Nah, I'm actually a free man today so what's up? Wanna catch a movie or something? Maybe coffee or even lunch . Idk just something so we don't have to be bored, I'll pay you you and your sisters."