Prologue

Sara doesn't know much about her childhood except for being trained by the League of Assassins. After learning everything she could from them, she was let go after taking an oath to uphold and abide by the rules of the League.

After returning to the US, she went to Star City to track down her parents and that's when she met Vandal Savage. A man of many tenlets. Sara had hread a rumor that Savage was immortal and killed the Hunter family, but of course she didn't believe it because it was a rumour after all.
"And why should I take you in?" Savage asked Sara when he first met her.

"Because you could use someone with my type of skills." Sara replied.

"Prove it." Savage told Sara. She was about asked how when Savage sturck out foot and kicked Sara in the gut. Sara doubled over in pain, but Savage wasn't finished as he continued the assault by driving his elbow into Sara's spine.

Sara hit the ground hard and was trying to get up, but that was hard to do since Savage koncked the wind out of her.

"Now I finish you." Savage said and was goin to drop his boot on top of Sara's head, but she rolled out of the way before he dropped foot where her head was and its good thing she moved or he would've crushed her skull killing her instantly.

Sara got to her feet quickly. Savage turns around and trows a punch, but Sara ducks and tackles him to the ground and then she hits him with lefts and rights until she knocks him unconscious. Then she removes a kinfe from her boot and stabs him in chest with it before getting back to her feet.

"Congratulations you passed." Savage tells Sara when gets back to his feet. She turns around and sees savage remove the knife from his chest before handing it back to her.

"So the rumors are true." Sara says in disbelief.

"What rumors?" Savage asked.

"The one's that say you're immortal."

"If it's true then that means it's not a rumor."

"Fair enough."