Chapter 2

Passion Fruit

It's so weird that Orange was blushing! Well,what is that meaning??? I need the girls' talk😉 But I need to find those girls!!! Sissy? Peach? Where are you?!?!?! Hey! Why am I calling their names?! I'll just call Sissy...
.
.
.
[S:Hello?! Passion?! How are you?]
P:I'm definitely okay,I want you to come here in The Kitchen at 6 P.M...
[S:Ahh...Okay!!! Well,why is that?!]
P:Talk to you later!
[S:Okay but---] -call's over-

Why am I just dropped the phone?! 'Cause it's just surprise to them... Next... It's Peach
.
.
.
[P.H:Hello?! Hello?!]
PF:There you are! I want you to invite in The Kitchen at 6 P.M
[P.H:Okay!]
PF:Bye! See you later! -phone call ended-
.
.
.

Okay! And it's so done nicely to talk to them. I should talk Pear first.

PF:Hey Pear! What's going on?
P:Oh hey,Passion! I'm just reading a book but Orange makes some really silly noises😒
PF:Well,maybe he should stop...

I just went to Orange to stop him,but when he looked at me... He blushed!!! In a sudden,he stopped making silly noises. I don't know why is he blushing. I went to Pear hurriedly.

PF:Hey Pear! Why Orange is blushing when he's looking at me?!
P:I think...
PF:You think what?!
P:Because Orange had a---
O:Hey! Hey Pear,hey!!!
P:*grunts*
PF:Well,is that what you're thinking???
P:Maybe we should forget about this
PF:Okay,fine...

After that,I went to the refrigerator to think. The refrigerator was so peace and quiet. Ahhh,this is the moment what I want for than before. I just went to the corner and think...

*Flashback*
P.H:Hey Passion,come over here! *laughs*
PF:I'm coming!!!
This is the place where Peach and me met. She is my childhood friend until now. I love the memories that we made here. It was so nice day. We ran there,to the right,to the left... I love it... But there is a guy that he crossed in my front. He's handsome but annoying. I like him.
P:Oh hey hey hey!!! There's a girl that she want to take that handsome fruit... Iiieeeeee!!!
PF:Psh! I don't like him! He's so very annoying,don't you know?! *sighs*
P:I think you'll gonna like him when we grow up..

And that time that I saw Orange before. Peach's words echoing in my mind. I don't know why... I don't think Orange has a crush on me before. But now,when he look at me,he's blushing when I talk... Is that the reason why Orange can't talk to me normally because he had a crush on me?! I don't want to assume but I'll investigate him...
*End of Flashback*