Chapter 3

Pear

I wondered why Passion Fruit asked me about her and Orange. I thought it was the perfect time to tell her the truth but Orange ruined. I knew it before that Orange has a crush on Passion. I don't think that maybe Passion has a crush on Orange... I'm always curious to Orange that he tells Passion some nice things. He told that Passion is beautiful and cute. I don't want to keep it secret forever,I need to tell Passion about this but Passion looks so busy today. Well,I'll tell to her...In the right time.

O:Hey! Hey Pear,hey! Check out my drawing!
P:But where?
O:Here!

In his drawing... I saw him and Passion,sitting on the chair. There's a heart between Orange and Passion. Orange and Passion were blushing... WAIT,WHAT?! He drew himself with Passion?! WHOA-WHOA,I can't believe it! Orange really loves Passion?!

O:How do you like it?!
P:Beautiful!
O:Oh really?!
P:Y-Yeah!

Orange was not..definitely good. He's crazy on Passion! I'll need to talk to him...

P:Orange,are you okay?!
O:I'm not okay,I'm an Orange! *laughs*
P:*grunts* Okay but seriously,why did you drew yourself and Passion?!
O:Because I'm bored!
P:No no no... I was so curious about you eh... Do you love Passion?!
O:Me?! I love Passion?! No! *laughs in love*

Orange's face turned in red! He really loves Passion! Confirmed!!!

P:Okay,I'll not forcing you on this but...okay

Orange nods and he left. I knew it!