Chapter 5 fountians

~Jc's point of view~

"Are we almost there?" Trevor whined for the 50th time in the last ten minutes.
"If someone says 'are we almost there' one more time, someone's going to die." Kian snapped at everyone which obviously caused everyone to go: "Are we almost there!?" in unison. Kian just glared at the road ahead mumbling death threats about everyone. We have been driving for about two hours now and everyone is getting impatient, including me.
"Turn up the tunes, bro!" Sam yelled to Ricky in the front seat, we all started singing and poorly dancing in the cramped car to Hoodie Allen.

"FINALLY!" Trevor screamed when we pulled into Connors driveway. We all piled out of the car went into the house. We settled in to where we would be sleeping for the next three weeks, then we hung out in Connors room for a while. I got up to go to the bathroom and when I walked out by the staircase someone slammed right into me. I quickly caught the girls wrist before she fell down the stairs, and pulled her close to me.
"Holy shit..." she mumbled into my chest, her breath was warm and she smelt like strawberries. I laughed at her comment on what just happened, which caused her to look up at me. I met with two beautiful bright blue eyes.
"Saved your life." I said to her and smiled down at her. She was really short and adorable. I was lost in her eyes when I hear Connors voice.
"Um? Am I interrupting something?" the beautiful girl put her tiny hand on my chest and made some distance between us and said
"Oh! No!" she said
"We just kind of bumped into each other." I said to Conner then looked down at her and smiled.
"Yeah we bumped into each other which almost caused me to fall to my death but then Mr. Sex- I mean this guy saved me." she said while patting my chest at the end of her sentence, and an awkward laugh.
"Ok?" Connor said. silence fell apron the room until she spoke up.
"Well, I'm going to go..." Once I realized what she said I took my hands off her wrist and her back, and watched her as she ran into her room. God she's cute. I zoned out thinking about the beautiful girl I just ran into.
"Jc?" Connor said while waving a hand in front of me.
"What? Yeah?" I said, coming out of my day dream.
"You ok?" Connor asked
"Yeah why wouldn't it be?" I said
"I don't know, just wondering... Anyway, as I was saying while you were oh so rudely ignored me. That was my foster sister Lilly that you ran into." 'Lilly.' I thought to myself, it suited her. 'Wait what am I doing? I shouldn't be thinking of her like this she's Connors sister' 'I just can't help it she's amazing' 'shit do I like her?' 'No I cant like her, I don't know her' 'but I can get to know her...'

We chilled around the house for the rest of the day until Kian piped up.
"I'm hungry! Can we go get froyo?"
"Sure, there's a place a few blocks away." Connor said which triggered everyone, but me, to get up and head to the door.
"Are you coming?" Ricky asked me
"Nah. I think I'll just stay back here, I'm tired." Ricky looked at me, confused, then it was like a light went on in his head and he wiggled his eyebrows at me. I just rolled my eyes at him.
"Jc is staying back." Ricky said to Connor who just came back from the bathroom.
"Oh, ok... keep it in your pants with my sister, got it?" Connor said to me but I didn't know if he was joking or serious. I put my hands up in a surrender position
"I don't plan on taking anything out of my pants." I told him. He nodded in approval and the boys left.

I sat on the couch for about 5 minutes until I got bored, I sighed to myself and then I heard music coming from upstairs. I followed the music leading me to a room across from Connors. I looked through the little gap in the door and saw Lilly dancing around in her room. She was shaking her head and her hips while jumping all around her room. I smiled at the sight of her, she was so adorable. She stopped and started making weird faces in the mirror and then jumped on her bed and went on her laptop. I was admiring her beautiful face when the floor creaked beneath me 'SHIT.' I thought. 'How am I going to explain looking through her door and watching her? She's going to think I'm a creep! Which I kind of am being one right now...' "Whoever is there, I have weapons and I am not afraid to use them!" she said turning her head and looking around the room 'Fuck! I'm caught.'
I was about to show my self but she said, "False alarm" and went back to whatever she was doing. I heard talking and laughing from a video coming from her laptop and I saw her smile, she watched about two more and then she started crying. She put her hands over her face and started sobbing. I was so confused she was just happy a minute ago... hormones maybe? I don't know. I knocked on her door and her head popped up she quickly wiped her tear stained checks and said "come in" I opened the door an walked in her eyes were all red and shiny so you could easily tell she was crying "are you ok?" I asked concerned "yea why wouldn't I be" she answered "it looks like you have been crying..." I told her "Oh no! There's this new role for a play at school and I was thinking of auditioning for the part as a fountain so I was just practising" she lied. I couldn't help but laugh and she did to. I walked over and sat beside her on her bed and looked at the screen she was staring at, it was her and three other girls making silly faces. I smiled "who are they?" I asked "my friends from where I use to live." she answered sadly I could tell something happened with these three girls. "Do you want to talk about it?" I cautiously asked her "no offence or anything but I just found out you existed and hour ago... so I'm not really up for a therapy section with a stranger." I as a little taken back by her answer, I didn't really know what to say "I'm sorry that came out a lot harsher then it intended to." she said with an apologetic smile. "It's ok, your right we are strangers so I don't blame you" I said with a smile. "I'm Jc by the way" I told her. She looked up at me and smiled and replied with "Lilly" A huge smile formed onto my face, and then I thought of something. "Do you have a sharpie or something?" I asked looking around her room "umm... Yup. Here ya go." she handed me a sharpie" here let me see your hand" she carelessly put her hand in mine and I flipped it so I could see her wrist I moved her bracelets down so I could draw something. She watched me carefully as I slid the marker on her wrist. "It means that you can do anything, just follow your dreams, and hope for the best." I said looking at the cloud I drew on her wrist. "I have one too" I said while showing her my tattoo on my right wrist. She smiled brightly and stroked the drawing on her wrist "I love it" she whispered.