Jc Caylen Imagine (Fanfiction)

You wake up next to Jc, your boyfriend of over 4 months. You yawn and stretch your arms out.

"Good-morning gorgeous," he said exposing his amazing smile.

"Good-morning babe" you reply planting a soft kiss on his lips. He smiles again, and you smile back.

Your feet hit the floor and you walk into the bathroom to brush your teeth.

"So..." Jc starts.

"Yeah?" you mumble with your mouth full of foaming toothpaste.

"I was thinking...since it is Thursday and it's love week on O2L, uhm...maybe you'd want to be in my video?" he finally blurted out.

You were shocked. His fans don't know about you yet.

"Really?" you ask with a smile. He nods and smiles back.

"Oh my gosh, of course!" you say with excitement in your voice.

You run to him hugging him tight.

"My fans will love you!"

"I hope so." you whisper resting your head on his shoulder.

You knew this day would come eventually, but you didn't think you'd be so nervous.

"What if they hate me?" you couldn't help but ask yourself. I'd be heartbroken if they didn't like me.

"Y/N," you hear Jc walking into the room.

"Hm?" you look up at him.

"How should we do this?" he asks you while setting up his tripod.

"What do you mean?" you ask unsure of what he is referring to.

"How should we tell my fans? Should we do like the girlfriend tag? Or just wing it and talk to camera?" He asks for your input.

"Uh...the tag?" you answer.

"Okay, let's do this!" he smiles hitting the record button.

You were standing behind the camera waiting for your cue.

He covered the lens with his hand and then quickly took it back off "What's up O2L!, Jc here." he yelled smiling into the camera.

Every time you'd ever watched him film you could tell, just by the sparkle in his beautiful brown eyes, that he truly loved it. And now, you get to experience the very thing that he is so passionate about.

"Well, as you know, this week is love week. And so I was thinking of all the different videos I could do. I could do 'What I love about this or that' but then it hit me. Who I love! And of course I love my family, friends, and of course you guys! But there is someone else that I love. Someone I haven't told you about yet...babe." he gestured you to come sit next to him.

You sat down and smiled nervously at the camera. "This, ladies and gentlemen, is my amazing girlfriend." he said smiling at you.

You blush and he kisses you on the cheek.

"Tell them a little about yourself," he said.

"Okay, well...my name is Y/N. I am 19 years old. And I love Jc." you smile.

"Aw babe. I love you to." Jc smiles.

"Oh and I love Wishbone!" you said picking him up and kissing his forehead.

Jc laughs then pets wishbone.

The rest of the video was filled with questions about each other. It was really fun to film with Jc. You really enjoyed it, now you have to wait to see if his fans did to.