Jc Caylen Imagine Part 2

You hear Jc come out of the bedroom.

"Done editing?" you ask anxiously.

"Yup, edited and uploaded," he said looking at his phone "...aannnnd tweeted."

You get on twitter and click on the link to his video. Immediately looking in the comment section. You don't see anything about you yet.

Most just say "OMG JC ILY PLZ FLLOW MEH ON TWITTR!!!" or "Jc FCK ME" as usual.

You refresh and immediately regret it reading the top comment: "Ew Jc she is ugly as fuck! u can do better I bet she is a major whore. get a different girlfriend and tell this one to kill herself!!" You hold back the tears because Jc is sitting right next to you.

"I'll be right back." you give him a weak smile walking to the bathroom upstairs to ensure he doesn't hear you crying.

You get into the bathroom and lock the door, tears roll down your face. Falling to the ground you silently sob. You refresh the page again. There are a ton more comments now.

Some of them are nice: " Aw she is beautiful" "They look so happy together how cute!"

But the negative ones get to you: "Slut" "Bitch" "Whore" "Worthless" were a few words scattered throughout the comments.

One comment stood out to you, probably because it was in all caps: " I HOPE SHE COMMITS SUICIDE AND I HOPE SHE DIES SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY! SHE DESERVES IT BC SHE IS A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT WHORE! I HOPE SHE CUTS HERSELF TONIGHT!!!!"You cry even more.

You can't believe how evil people were being. You were prepared for hate, but not this! This was beyond uncalled for! And part of you believed what people were saying.

"Don't think like that!" you told yourself.

"You love Jc, and he loves you, don't listen to these evil people! This is what they want, they want you to break down. You are letting them win!" you pull yourself together and wipe the tears from your cheeks.

You look in the mirror, you eyes are red and puffy. You practice your fake smile before walking back downstairs.

"Hey babe...h-have you been crying?" shit, he noticed.

You don't speak, you just look down and put on your fake smile.

"I'm fine." you lie.

"No your not, what's wrong?" he asks lifting your chin up so he can look into your eyes.

You want to say nothing but you couldn't look him in his eyes and lie. Again you don't say anything.

"Tell me." he begs.

You know if you say it you will cry so instead you hand him your phone. The comments are still on the screen. He grabs the phone and starts reading it. You see him get mad and his free hand balls up into a fist.

"Don't listen to them," he starts, handing back your phone. He steps closer and puts his forehead on yours while cupping your cheeks.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! Do you get that? I love you more than anything and I will always protect you! Understand?"He says looking straight into your eyes.

"Yes," you smile "and I love you to" you kiss him gently but passionately.