Chapter 17

Meg's POV
I heard Cat yell at me while I accidentally sped through a red light. Matt and I just shook her off. It seemed like Matt actually liked my driving.

" Get out of the way! " I honked my horn at a stupid car. I swear I have the worst road rage.

" You are the most insane driver ever, I love it " he laughed as we got out of the car. Cat looked at us like we were crazy which is an understanding statement. My heart started beating faster as we went in the airport. I looked around and looked at my phone. I saw Matt and Cat who were also waiting really nervously.

" Where's Nash, Cam, Hayes and Shawn? I miss them so much " he complained. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. My eyes popped wider when I realized that he mentioned Hayes. Holy crap! I just forgot that Hayes is coming too. Ooh imma bust his ass.

" They're here " I heard Cat scream. I saw Cam's hat that I gave him and ran up to him. He dropped his luggage and picked me up. I started crying. Just seeing his face made me cry. I kissed his forehead and he started laughing at me. Matt came over and pushed me off Cam.

" I missed you so much babe! " Matt shrieked and hugged him.

" Tell. Me. Everything. " Matt exclaimed like a girl over dramatic as he put his arm around him. I went over to Nash and hugged him.

" I missed you so much! " he exclaimed as he lifted me off the ground. I started laughing as I couldn't breathe.

" I missed you too! " I chirped as he kissed my forehead.

" Are you cheating on me? " Matt came over and put his hand on his heart. I swear Matt..

" Ok so let me go with him and explain our relationship " Nash said. I laughed and nodded. Cat was already hugging Shawn and I didn't want to interrupt their moment. I looked over and saw the guy I have not been looking forward to seeing.

There he was a couple feet away from me, standing in a tight Nike muscle tee shirt and some adidas joggers. I checked him out for a moment and then saw the girl who his hand was around. I examined her and realized she must be his girlfriend. She was actually really pretty and seemed super nice. I saw his deep blue eyes look at mine as my heart just shattered.

I just wanted to run up to him and kiss him and then punch him. I kept looking into his eyes as if we were having a staring contest. He was the first to look away. I went over to the rest of the guys and Cat and started talking with them as Hayes also followed. We all helped with their luggage and put them in the trunk of the car.

Cam and Nash were sitting in the front, Hayes, the girl and I were sitting in the middle, and Matt, Cat and Shawn were siting in the back. Everyone was talking and I was just kinda awkwardly sitting there. I just took out my phone and checked through my notifications. I went on this app called Vattpad (A.N- yes I meant that ) and started reading a cliche story.

We finally got home and I jumped on Cam's back and he carried me in. Everyone came in and they were all sharing stories about the tour and how exciting it was and stuff like that. It seemed so cool and pretty fun. I decided to be the bigger person and introduce myself to Hayes' girlfriend.

" Hey I'm Meg. " I went up and introduced myself.

" Hey I'm Maya, It's so nice to finally meet you!" she exclaimed. She seemed really nice.

" What do you mean? " I asked her confused. How did she even know about me? That's kinda stalkerish.

" Oh what I meant was that all these boys talked a lot about you and Cat especially a certain someone " she explained. Oh she meant Cam. I nodded and chuckled. Cat came over and we all started talking. We just sat on the floor talking for hours.

" So you and Hayes huh? " I asked. I saw her blush. She told me how they met on the tour and just started dating and stuff. I would squeal and make fun of her and stuff if it wasn't Hayes. Hayes and I still haven't said a word since he came. We went over with the rest of the group and joined their conversation.

" I'm so glad it's summer " Cam said. He didn't even have to go to school, why is he happy? We kept talking but I wasn't really paying attention.

" Let's go out to dinner " Hayes suggested. Nobody cares Hayes.

" Ooh good idea. I'm starving " Cam said. Ok I guess he cares. We all got in the car and went to Panera for lunch. I didn't eat much since I lost my appetite. I want to talk to Hayes. Alone. I wanna know if he even felt something for me. Or if it was all a lie. And I was going to find out, weather he likes it or not.