Chapter 27

Meg's POV
" we so beat you! " Nash cheered with Cam. Hayes and I pouted.

" do y'all wanna bowl? " Matt asked. We all agreed. I got my shoes and quickly put them on.

" how much do you wanna bet I'll beat you? " I challenged Hayes. He looked at me with a knowing smirk. I went up to get a ball because I was bowling first.

" if I win, then you have to do what I say but if you win I'll do whatever you want me to " Hayes challenged me. I nodded and shook his hand.

" you're so on " I remarked. I went up and let the ball roll out of my hand and hit the pins. I got a strike and I smirked. Everyone " oohed ". I bumped my shoulder with Hayes as I kept the smirk on my face. Beat that Hayes.

Hayes went and all the pins were knocked down.  Crap. Everyone " oohed " again. I just mumbled under my breath as he took a bow and mimicked my actions by also bumping my shoulder.

" I win! " Hayes gloated. Crap. He only beat me by 2. I rolled my eyes. Everyone groaned because they weren't nowhere close to us. He came up to me and wrapped his arm around me and lowered his mouth to my ears.

" I win princess " he whispered making my whole body shiver. He went ahead with the rest of the group as I stood frozen in shock of what just happened. I caught up with the rest of them and we got back in the cars and headed back to the lake house.

" alright what do you want? " I asked him as we got to the lake house.

" I'll think about it " he winked and walked away. Cat and I changed into our bathing suits and went out to the lake. All the guys were already in the lake. I held onto the rope and swung into the lake. We got a couple kayaks and paddles. I went with Hayes. Shawn and Cat went. Cam, Nash and Matt went together. Hayes got on first and held his hand out for me to hold on to. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me on the kayak. I was in front and he was behind me.

" have you decided what you want? " I asked him. He picked up the paddle and started paddling with me.

" nope " he simply answered with a grin on his face which said otherwise. I looked over at Cat and Shawn. He wrapped his arms around her. I really feel bad for Matt. He was so sweet. Hayes noticed the concern on my face.

" what's wrong? " he asked.

" nothing " I shook my head trying not to ruin the mood.

" guess what? " he asked excitedly.

" I don't know. What? " I asked getting curious.

" we have magcon coming up again " he said enthusiastically. I frowned. He's gonna leave again?

" that's great " I tried to say with a smile on my face. Everything was finally starting to work out. He lifted my chin with his finger.

" and I'm bringing you with me this time " he smiled. I looked up at him, our faces only inches apart.

" are you serious? " I asked. He nodded. I pulled him in for a long and passionate kiss.

Cat's POV
" so baby be the life of the party " Shawn sang around the campfire. I smiled and we all cheered for him. He sounded like an angel singing.

" you don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes " he looked at me while he sang. Everyone awed. He strummed his guitar and then set it next to him.

" alright let's hit the beds now " Cam said. We all groaned but nodded. Everyone got up and went in. I followed the group but felt a hand holding me back. I turned around and saw Shawn. He pulled me closer to him snaking his arms around my waist.

" is there anything you need Mr. Mendes? " I questioned but smiling.

" I'm going to magcon again " he finally told me. My heart shattered. I felt tears prickling my eyes.

" that's great " I hugged him.

" your coming with me this time. I'm not leaving you anymore " he said. My heart was beating really fast. I hit him playfully.

" you made me so scared. But thank you " I said. I bit my lip as I felt him getting closer. He finally connected his lips with mine. Every time he kisses me, it feels like the first time we kissed. I pulled him closer until I heard someone clearing their throat. We both quickly pulled away getting scared. It was all the guys and Meg.

I felt my cheeks heating up in embarrassment. I didn't know how to react.

" alright good night guys " I quickly said and ran inside. I head fits of laughter behind me. Meg finally came to our room.

" you guys are literally the cutest " she squealed.

1 week later

Meg's POV
" that was so relaxing " I said as we got back to Nash's and Hayes home. We all decided to spend the night there. We kinda just laid pillows and sheets all over the living room to sleep on. We all literally just laid on the bed sheets on the living room floor.

Hayes was next to me. I just cuddled up into him as he put one arm around me and continued to scroll through Snapchat with the other. We were making stupid videos together.

" shut up Mayes! " Nash playfully threw a pillow at us. We all decided it was late so we turned off the lights. Hayes took off his shirt and probably the rest of the guys did too. My cheeks were warm as I cuddled with Hayes. I soon shut my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

" wake up " I heard a voice. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the bright sunlight. I covered my face into Hayes' chest. I accidentally felt his abs. My cheeks quickly burned and Shawn started laughing. Hayes has such a well defined body. Dayum. I muttered a quick apology.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and started munching on it. I saw Cat carry a plate of bacon strips on it. Meg, resist! Be healthy. I continued to take bites out of my apple but kept looking at the bacon. Cat saw me staring at it. She smirked and came over to me. She waved the plate of bacon in front of my face.

" you know you want one " she sang as she took a piece and ate it. I mean one piece couldn't hurt, could it? I got a piece of bacon at last. You try to be healthy and this is what happens. We all got ready to go to the mall. I wore the outfit in the pic. We took two cars to the mall.