I promised forever and always

BRODY POV

I walked through the halls lost in thought. Suddenly I feel a small body pressed up against mine. Instantly I hold her up from falling then help her up. She's beautiful....long blonde curls with emerald green eyes. Once I see her lips moving I snap out of my trance. "I-it's fine! Don't worry about it!" I said as I reached down to grab her books. Apparently she had the same idea because I felt her soft petite hand on top of mine but to my disappointment she pulls away. As I look up at her I see her cheeks flush into a light pink, it was adorable. Quickly I grab her books into a pile and gently pull her up and hand them to her. "Here you go..." I told her "uh thanks.." A small smile crept to her lips "I'm Paige it's nice to meet you" I smile "I'm Brody and same goes for you" after we talk a while, the bell rings, I have to let her go.....sadly...wait what am I thinking!!??! I can't like her! I'm Brody the head jock of this school! I can't fall for some unknown beautiful, perfect, cute....Snap out of it dude! seriously?! I can't stop myself from falling I guess.....ill have to see where it goes.... "Hey uh do u think we could talk again...?" I smile at her and she returns it "I'd love that.....ill see ya around?" her silky voice says. "Yea, see ya around"