Five: Hairstyles

Hairstyles For a Tumblr Girl

*Messy Bun
*Caked Bun
*Plaited Bun
*Messy pony tail
*Straigh high pony tail with front lose strands
*Curled high ponytail
*Dutch braid
*French braid
*Fishtail
*High Half ponytail, with scrunchie, bow, ribbon or a piece of hair covering elastic and secured with Bobby pin.
*Straight hair
*Hair out with two plaits; one on each side meeting at back, secured with elastic.
*Curly hair
*Beach waves
*Ponytail with one side French braided.

Hair types and colours:

Waist length hair.
Shoulder length.

A lot of tumblr girls you see have dyed hair. This could be dyed blonde,  or a alternative colour, such as grey, pink, blue or purple. Dip dying is popular, along with ombre. As cool as this may be, if you're not a loud to dye your hair, natural hair colour is definately still cool. Personally My hair is nearly waist length, blonde is my natural colour but half of it is amber brown.

It is important to treat you hair with good products and care. Wash your hair fully every second day and on imbetween days, only condition it. It's important to mask your hair each week and if avoidable, fonts wrap with towel as it damages hair. Allow your hair to dry naturally if possible, and avoid heat, otherwise use a heat protection spray.

Use good shampoo and condition, and for maximum results use a hairshine product. I would definately recomend taking multivitamins. I currently take a few but the one that helps my hair the most is one containing Zinc, B6 and Magnesium. It helps hair grow and remain healthy, clears your skin and helps nails growth and strength.

Don't let your hair go oily as it is bad for your scalp and slows growth.

Always use a good brush and be careful with your hair. Brush from the bottom to the top, getting rid of knots and tangles. When hair is wet, use a comb as a hairbrush buts stress on your hair and can pull it out, causing thin hair.

**

Here's a couple of good diy hair treatments:

1: Olive oil. This nourishes scalp and helps hair grow. I prefer doing this at night, leaving it on overnight and washing off in morning.

Get enough olive oil to cover your hair and put in a microvable/ovenable bowl. Warm the olive oil until it is warm. Dont let it get hot as hot olive oil makes hair fall out. Once its warm massage it scalp and roots of hair, covering all your roots. Then tip your head upside down, allowing the olive oil to drip down.
After four minutes, tip your head the right way and leave. If not doing this overnight, leave in for 4-6 hours then wash out with warm water and shampoo, making sure your hair is completely clean. Then leave to air dry.

2: Mix together honey and instant coffe, enough to cover your hair, and start at roots and mix through hair. Leave for an hour then wash out properly.