Chapter 7.

Harry's POV-

I pulled open my closer door and walked in. I had a secret door on the back behind my cloths for safe keeping. I opened the little door and found my safe.

As the door opened, I saw each and every gun I own. I pulled each out and laid them in a line. Liam and Louis starred at me.

"Damn mate." Liam chocks.

"You know how to shoot right?"I asked unsure.

They both nodded.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and sighed. I handed them each a holster and put none on myself. We slipped out guns into it a sighed.

"We'll find him mate." Liam said.

"Where do we go?" Lou asked.

"Where they found Tommy Harris's body. The old cabin." I stated.

I shoved my gun in the holster and knife in my boot. I nodded to my two best mates and walked outside to the car.

As we pulled up to the road the cabin was on, I stopped and turned to the lads.

"I'm gonna go in. If you hear gun shots, you come as quick and you can. Stay by the entrance. Understood?" I asked.

They nodded and I smiled.

"I love you lads."

"Love you too haz."

"Love you too hazza bear"

I drove to the cabin drive way and looked around. Marcus, a cop friend, said there was a secret door in the ground that lead down to the basement. I noticed it and opens it slowly.

The door creaked and it echoed through the dark forest. I slowly took steps down to the floor and whipped out my gun. It was dark. The only lights was from the moon.

I walked through room after room, until I came one with a bed covered with blood. My hands started to shake as I looked around.

I heard foot steps and looked for a place to hide. I hid behind a opens closer door and in walked in my baby being man handled.

______________________

Not very long.

I KNOW!

But don't worry.

All my mike hater will love the next two chapters. Or maybe three.

Don't forget to vote!

LOVE YALL.