Im back and better than ever

This is my first book so pleasssssse don't judge. I will try to make it the best I can do tell me what u think no rude comments but u know I need that constructive criticism so don't be stingy .LOL enjoy

______________________________________________________________________

Jessica's p.o.v.

Right now it's about 4:00 in the morning and I wouldn't be able to sleep if my life depended on it. I have been going insane because later I will be going back to high school which means the end of summer break. I will now be a junior .I'm freaking out. You see in both freshman and sophomore year I was ... well I wouldn't say geek but I was pretty close to being one but over the summer I went to my aunt in florida's house and she gave me a makeover so all my pimples are gone, I wear only a little makeup,I lost weight so I'm slim now,i grew my hair about waist length and now I actually look really pretty.I'm actually sorta happy about starting school so people can see how much I've changed

A good thing is I'm going to school with one of many besties today , Nicole Knight .If she wasn't I would be so nervous I might have thought about sneaking out the house in to the woods to live there and never look back. A least I will then have some "nice"bear friends won't that be great? - not!
I am NOT and I repeat NOT living in the woods with "nice"bears.Yeah right like I wanna be a group of bears dinner .what do I look like . You would have thought.

Once I give up all hope of ever going to sleep I decide to just get up and get ready for the day.After about a 15 minute shower I get out and rap myself in a towel so I can go over to my closet.

By now it's about 4:20 am .I go in my closet and pick out a pair of pink faded jeans , a grayish 'born chic' crop top and grey spiked boots.I take a look in the mirror and smile in satisfaction at my outfit while putting my hair in a side pony tail and fishtail braid.

I then put in a little eyeliner and some neutral lip gloss ,mentally thanking aunt Wendy for teaching me about makeup. After I'm done getting dressed and doing my hair I tip- toe down the long twisty stairs trying not to wake anyone up . I then make my way through the hallway to the kitchen.

I go in the fridge to look for some food when I hear a noise come from the back door.

When I hear that I go into ninja mode. I get on the floor and start to crawl to the door as soon as my head nears the door it opens and hits me in my head. so much for ninja mode.

I get up and wince at how much my head is hurting right now.I still have not figured out who is in my house at almost 5:00 in the morning, not only that but now they hit me i the head with a door. just great.

once i hear a girly hushed whispering voice that's all to familiar i realize who it is.

" niki! what are you doing here !"I whisper shout.

" i came to pick you up duhh" gosh sometimes my friend can be so dumb

"at 5 in the morning Nicole ,really"

"Actually it's 4:50" that makes it worse dummy , I laugh in my head at her comment .

"What are you doing in my house at 4:50" I say making sure to exaggerate the 4:50.

"Well..." She starts "I could not sleep so I decided to come over here since I was gonna pick you up later"

I roll my eyes .don't get me wrong I have my own car but me and Nicole thought it would best to go together for our first day of school .

"Whatever niki"

"Do you wanna go to Starbucks since we have nothing but time" Nicole asked

"Sure your buying tho"

"Fine by me "she said walking to the front door.

--------------------------------------

I don't think it's really good tell me if I should keep writing

Remember to

Vote!

Comment ! And all that good stuff