Training

(3rd person pov)
Dimitri and Rose were in a routine of training practises. One in the morning at 5am and on after school. Rose was late as per usual but not because she hadn't woken up on time but for something much worse. Its been 30 minutes and Dimitri was starting to get worried so leaves the gym to go find her. When he gets to her dorm he sees her lying on the bathroom floor unconscious. He rushes over to her and lifts her in his arms and carries her bridal style to the infirmary. He kept chanting the same thing over and over again "My Roza wake up my Roza please!" He kept her close to he chest and heart not wanting to loose her. Once at the clinic they ran tests and waited for her to wake. Dimitri hadnt left her side for the whole 24hrs its taken fir her to wake up. He cried alot think of the worse. When she woke up she notices his hand was in hers and he was staring off into space tears streaking down his face. "Comrade?" Her voice was croaky and sore.
"Oh Roza thank god your awake. I was worried sick!" He hugged her so tight afraid he would loose her. The nurse then walks in and explains what caused the problem. "Im sorry Rose to tell you that you've miscarried at 2 months." Both were confused and shocked and also full of sadness. "M-miscarried?" Her eyes were full of tears. Dimitri squeezes her hand for support and reassurance.  Then it clicked. "The cabin!" She muttered quietly. Dimitri how ever heard her.
"Im sorry Roza." Rose didnt know what else to say but, "I want to go home."