Explaining

We entered the house and Dimitri was charged at by 3 women. The rushed over and hugged him with so much might they fell on the floor. I just stood to one side laughing at the scene.
"Alright alright get off me!" Dimitri shouted over their squeals. The got up and looked at me, curiosity surrounded them. It made me feel a little uncomfortable. Dimitri noticed this and came to my side and wrapped his arm around my waist. The women were shocked to say the least to see him wrapped around a girl.
"Everyone the is my Fiancé Rose. Roza these are my sisters Karo, Sonya and Viktoria." He said pointing to each women as he said the names. They all looked so similar to one another.
"Hello, its nice to meet you." I said politely. They smiled at me and already felt welcomed here.
"Okay well we have a few things we would like to explain to you if you want to listen to why we are here." Dimitri said in a relaxed voice. They all nodded and we went into the living room and sat on the very comfy couch.
We explained spirit and me being shadow kissed, the fact me and Dimitri could have kids together, the miscarriage and know we are about to tell them our news.
"-and thats not the end of it Roza and I have some news. We are having a baby, 3 months along now still fully healthy." After saying that Olena came up to me and hugged me then did the same to Dimitri. They all listened carefully and believed us. 
After all the congratulations Dimitri had a curious look to his face.
"Wheres babushka?" He asked. Looking around.
"Erm Dimitri, sit down. Your babushka isnt well shes in the hospital. We had her put there yesterday. We tried to ring you but it went straight to voicemail." Olena said tears in her eyes. Even I could tell that Yeva wasn't going to last long so I went up to Dimitri and hugged him. He spoke so highly of his grandmother and now to find out shes dying, I don't want to think about his he feels. He squeezed me tight being careful of my stomach and buried his face into my hair. I felt one of his tears in my neck. So I took him outside and sat down in the patio swing. We sat there in silence whilst I held him.
"Roza thank you. You are truly amazing." He said. I didnt know where that cane from.
"Why did you say that I havent done anything?" I questioned.
"You just held me when I was down. Your presence just makes me feel so much better. I love you. Never leave me not ever!" He cried. Ive never seen him so down before. I felt so bad for him.
"Comrade im going no where okay? And if you want we can go see your grandmother tomorrow but right now lets eat and get some rest. Little one is hungry." I said wiping his tear away.
"Okay thank you Roza." He said then we left back into the house.