Getting ready!!!!

we go to class and sit down Mr Arthur starts talking and he does one of his stupid jokes again then he says hey guys so we're gonna be doing a assignment on something and the topic is what does homecoming means to me so who wants to do this assignment huh anyone. No one says anything or puts their hands up. Then Mr Arthur points at me Bianca!!!!. U could do it huh right yeah. Then I was gonna say no but then he's like yeah u could OK good and then I just don't say anything and I guess I have to write about what homecoming means to me. Then after Mr Arthur was done talking I started with Jess and I'm like what  I have to write about what homecoming means to me like what are we like in grade 5 or something then jess just laughs and says maybe it's the universe telling u something that u need to go to homecoming. Ohhhh please don't start the universe with me. Then Casey starts OK it's not the end of the world Bianca. Oh please it's easy for u to say but I don't have a date. Then jess says oh i could fix that she starts naming all these guys. What about ohhhh jack Regis. Nope he has small hands. oh what about  mark Porsches no he smells like trash. Oh I know Charlie piper!. Jess says his name like I'm gonna totally say yes to that. I ask confused and say Charlie piper like my cousin Charlie piper. Jess then says well people don't know that. OK fine I'll keep looking. Will find someone. Then I'm like in my mind the only guy I want to be with is Toby tucker I couldn't even say 3 words to Toby literally I went to my locker Wesley rush was coming he was my BFF when we were younger and now I hate him also he is also my neighbour. He comes up to me and I'm like hey Wesley!. Heyyy Bianca. I saw u watching a Japanese movie at night. Oh what were u spying on me. No first don't leave ur curtains open and 2 it's kinda easy tell from all the Japanese people running and screaming but it looked horrible. Yeah it was. Super umm but where ur girls at.  Literally that's all he asked about Jess and Casey ugh. I asked him who wants now?. Wesley said the only man in ur life. And I'm ohhhh Wesley u wouldn't be in my life if u we're the only man standing. Then Wesley laughed and showed me his abs and started doing this cool  thing with it. Then I'm like no Wesley no no. touch it he said no no no one wants that. Then Madison comes and says hey there u are and kisses Wesley right in front of me. Wesley and Madison was known as the schools relationship stroke light on again off again a thousand times. I watch them standing there kissing eacother's and I'm like OK and then Madison looked at me while kissing Wesley I'm pretty sure she's trying to make me jeleaous. Then I cough to try to get their intention. Then Madison slaps Wesley and says hey Bianca wow this is awkward but we're just hitting on my ex boyfriend. No no I was just at my locker having some me time and he approached me. Then Madison like totally that can never happened then Madison looks at Wesley and said I know u miss me and walks away. after she  walks away I say to Wesley it's a healthy thing u got going huh. Then Wesley doesn't say anything and walks away saying later B.  After school was over the girls come to my house they pick me an outfit they brought some of their clothes so I could wear first Jess goes hey b u have to wear something cute it's a party. Ugh well. Then she picks up this top and shows it to me how about this. No what is that underwear. No it's a kemosal no not for you OK. Then she pulls out a bother one ohhhh how about this it's black and it's a little bit sexy. Nah. Then he's goes no fine. And says although I did hear that Toby's going to be at the party tonight. I was kinda like omg he's coming in my mind but didn't say anything then Casey's like yeah like that would matter it's not like she's gonna say anything Jess.Then I'm like excuse me I might wear this maybe I'll you now yeah one sec I think I'm gonna just stick with the old lucky party shirt.
I get up and pull my lucky party shirt and show them. Then Casey goes Bianca no don't do it. Then Casey goes no no Bianca. Then I still don't listen and I'm like and maybe I'll even dress it up with this nice little flannel. No Bianca not the flannel Jess's says .no no Bianca Casey says. Then my mom comes in  and says maybe that's not a good look and what I'm wearing this is what's a good look. And that's my mom 3 years ago my dad left her and she did not handle it welcome night divine inspiration struck she watched the Simpsons and learned all the stages of depression and all kinds of emotions and just like that she became dotty piper a celebrity. So my mom started again with her talk so if u girls wanna get all the boys then a pan suit combo. Then I'm like I don't wanna look like Hillary Clinton mom. I know right. The she's like OK kids have fun at that party I'm gonna go to work now. OK bye!!. Then we go to the party.