Cameron Dallas Imagine

|Magcon Imagines|

Cameron Dallas

∞ Your POV ∞

You stood in the empty foyer of Cameron’s house waiting patiently for him to finish getting ready for your date. Seconds later you felt two strong arms snake around your petit waist. Cam’s warm, minty breath fanned over the back of your neck sending shivers down to the base of your spine.

The muscular arms that held you captive half released you before you were quickly spun around. Your hair was whipped around, covering your eyes for a mere second. In that time Cameron had already reached his calloused hand up to your face to brush away the stray waves.

            “You look beautiful, baby.” Cam whispered, pulling your face in lightly to place a loving kiss on your lips. His mouth ghosted over yours, you could feel him smile against your lips. If this was only the start of your night, you couldn’t wait until later.

            Tingles erupted through your whole body with even the slightest touch by your gentle lover. Pulling away slightly you rested your forehead against his, looking up into his deep brown orbs. The excitement of what was awaiting you tonight filled you, exciting you.

            “So, where are we going?” You asked, your voice barely above a small whisper.

            “That’s a secret,” He responded, smugness in his voice, “You’re just going to have to find out yourself.”

Cameron pulled away from your face, grabbing your small hand with his large one. He gently pulled you over to the door, helping you slip your jacket on. Since you already had your shoes on you both quickly walked out only to be slapped in the face with the chilly evening air.

Goosebumps popped up covering your arms and legs even though you were wearing a pair of leggings and had you jacket on. Cam’s hand was intertwined with yours drifting towards his sleek black car. After helping you inside he rushed over to the drivers side, eager to take you to the undisclosed location.

After many I Spy games and what felt like several hours later, he pulled into a deserted parking lot. You pushed the passenger side door open, smiling widely when you smelt the salty ocean air. Once Cameron reached you he held a large duffle bag and pouted at you.

            “What’s wrong, Mr. Pouty Face,” I asked, trying to hold back your giggle.

            “You’re supposed to let me open your door.” Cameron said, a frown overtaking his face.

            “Too bad, can we go see this date now?” You wondered, eagerly.

His arm wrapped itself around your small shoulders, guiding you towards the light of a fire. Once you got closer you could see a medium sized tent set up a few meters away from the blazing bonfire. Marshmallows and roasting sticks were laid out on a towel beside a few logs that you could sit on.

            “Cameron Dallas! This is too much, but are we sleeping here?”

He nodded, smiling. “What about my pajamas? Don’t we have to go back home?”

Cameron looked at you, a smile ghosting on his lips. “I’ve got your favourite ones right here.” He pointed towards the black duffle bag.

A smile took over your face, “This is the best date ever, I love you.”

            “Only the best for my girl.” He whispered into the dark night. “Happy 7 months baby, love you too.”

---

Yo! This is my first Magcon One Shot/Imagine! If you liked it make sure to leave a vote and a comment on who you think I should write about next! 

Until next time my loves, stay fab

SincerelyKaylaxo