8

Slowly i opened my eyes. I was in a dark room. There was something on my body. I looked down and saw nothing. I tried to move but I felt trapped. My arms were strapped the wrong side of my body. I was in a straight jacket.
"Help" I tried to yelled but nothing came out. I had something over my mouth. I started shaking trying to get out but it was no good. I stopped and closed my eyes to focus. I got nothing. No heartbeats.
I was alone. A tear escaped my eye before I could stop it.
"Raven" an Iowan voice said. Then the lights turned on. And there beside me was Seth Rollins. I was mad. I was trying to get out. Tears of fear was rolling down my face.
"Hey hey don't cry calm down" he said pushing me back onto the wooden bed.
"Your not goin anywhere till u tell me what happened to u" he said I glared at him. Soon I felt his soft hands touch my face. They was cold. He pulled the tape from around my mouth
"Go to hell" I growled then he slapped me and put the tape back around my mouth. He had a look of sadness when he looked into my eyes. He kissed my forehead then the lights turned off. Why didn't I know Seth was there. What is he up to. So here I am lying down in darkness being treated like a psychopath. By the one man I thought was my closet friend. But I guess it's my own fault because I keep pushing him away. But it's for the best. He can't know. Then the lights flicked back on and a masked face was the only thing I could see.
"Nooo" I screamed in fear but it came out muffled I heard an evil laugh then blackness again.