17

I was woken up to banging on the door. I got up and answered it. But then slammed it when I saw Seth. I heard him laugh.
"Nobody around Raven" he said I took a deep breath and opened the door. He walked in.
"Do we have to sneak around" he asked
"Do you have to be here" I asked
"What happened at my dads house was because I was upset I was mourning" I told him he shook his head
"Your dad told you to ignore his rules so why don't you" he asked I looked down.
"Do you want to live your own life" Seth asked
"Leave" I told him
"You'll only come begging for me Raven, you always do" he spat then left.
That's when it hit me. He was only trying to look out for me.
I pushed him away.
I felt like I didn't need him.
But once he walked out of that door I needed him more than ever.
I was empty.
I should run after him.
But then he would be right. I always run after him.
But the emptiness built up. I opened the door and there was.
Outside as if he was going to come in again.
At that moment I looked into his brown loving eyes. Grabbed his top and pulled him closer to me before I kissed him.
He kissed me back with force.
At that moment in time my dads rules were forgotten.
It was just Seth and I.
But the door was open. People could see.
I didn't know what to do. I panicked and pushed him away before closing the door on him for the second time today I heard him laugh and walk away. As I got back into  bed and looked at my phone there was a message off him.
Seth- don't worry I'm not mad you just panicked I understand, please don't push me away xox
I didn't respond to his message.
I went back to sleep.
Sleep.
That was like peace for me. It was like death but I knew I would wake up.