Fairy Tail High

BEFORE I START THE STORY: Lemme just say, I'm new to writing fanfics, and this is my first, so don't judge meh. This isn't supposed to have lemon or depression, just some nice fluff, with some drama in it. Ok. Let's get to the story!

The blonde stepped off the bus and looked around. "Wow, Magnolia sure is a big city!" she exclaimed. "Well I better head to the school to get my stuff done." she sighed, and she began to walk.

"Lucy Heartfilia!" smiled the old man. "It's good to see some new faces in this school. My name is Principal Makarov. Pleasure to meet you!" He said. "Thank you!" said Lucy. Transferring to the school was hard, since her father had always homeschooled her. But, she'd escaped that and come to a mainstream school, called Fairy Tail High! "Now Lucy, it may be hard to get settled in, so I've organized someone to help you. She shares all classes with you, and will be here to assist you if you need help." Makarov explained. "Levy? Lucy is here!" he announced. A small blue haired girl popped her head through the door. "Oh! Yay, it's Lucy!" Levy chimed. "Hi! I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!" Lucy introduced herself. Levy introduced herself, and began to tour the campus with her.

"Well, this is the final stop, the chemistry lab. As you can see, the students are working very hard. " Levy said. "And that's it! Let's go back to Mr. Makarov..." Levy began to pull Lucy along, but something caught Lucy's eye...

"Wait," Lucy paused. "Who's that?" Lucy pointed to a boy with salmon pink hair, who had some how managed to set the test tube on fire. The boy next to him had black hair, and seemed quite angry.

"Dammit Natsu! You messed up the experiment!" the black haired yelled. "Oops! Haha, sorry Gray!" the one called Natsu nervously chuckled. Lucy was curious.

"Oh, him? That's Natsu. He has a habit of setting things on fire, but he's a really nice guy. Why do you ask?" Levy replied.