Fairy Tail High Pt. 2

"Ooooooh, do you think he's cute?" Levy giggled. She had always liked seeing others develop a crush. "Oh, uh, no..." Lucy blushed. She did think Natsu was sorta cute... but her thoughts were interrupted by Gray's loud mouth.

"Why ya gotta jack everything up Natsu?! You're such an idiot!" Gray shouted. Natsu growled.

"Hey shut up! You're not perfect Gray! You froze the beaker last week!!" Natsu retaliated. Suddenly, a girl with deep blue and curled hair grabbed Natsu's arm. "Don't say mean stuff about Gray-sama! He is perfect!" Natsu jerked his arm back.

"What the hell? Juvia!? Let go!" he cringed and tryed to pull back.

"No! Not until you admit Gray-sama is perfect!" she began to tear up and looked into Natsu's eyes.

"What? No! He's a moron!" Natsu snapped. Juvia released his arms and rushed to Gray's side. "Fine! Lets go Gray-sama." she pouted and walked out the door with Gray's bicep in her hands.

"Yeesh," Natsu sighed, and removed his goggles, coat, and gloves, revealing more of his peachy hair and good physique. "Oh, hey Levy! Who's that next to you?" Natsu cocked his head to one side.

"Hm? Oh right! This is Lucy Heartfilia, Fairy Tail High's newest student." Levy grinned and gestured to Lucy. Lucy looked up into Natsu's eyes.

"Oh, um, hi. I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you." Lucy twirled her hair and blushed slightly. Natsu was even cuter up close.

"Hey! My name's Natsu. Nice to meet ya, Lucy!" Natsu revealed a big smile and then turned to Levy. "Thanks for introducing us, Levy! I'll see you guys around school. Later!" Natsu turned and walked down the corridor.

"Ok Lucy. Let's go back to Principal Makarov's secretary, and finish your papers."