Fairy Tail High Pt. 3

"Hm? Oh, yeah, ok." Lucy answered. She had drifted off a bit. The 2 girls proceeded to make their way down the corridor to Principal Makarov's office.

"We're back sir! We toured the entire campus." Levy chimed. Lucy stood in the center of the room, admiring all of the trophies displayed in the gleaming cases around the room. "Ah, welcome back girls." Makarov appeared in the doorway greeting them. "So Lucy, how do you like the school?" Makarov asked.

"Oh! It's really quite beautiful. I love the rooms." Lucy said cheerfully. "Wonderful! Did you meet anyone?" he inquired. Lucy's cheeks reddened slightly at the thought of Natsu and the piece of perfection called his body. She drifted off again for a moment, before Levy swooped in. "Oh yes! We talked to Natsu, and Lucy saw Gray and Juvia, but they left before we had a chance to chat.

Makarov sighed. "Levy, of all the people to talk to, why would you introduce this girl to Natsu? He's a no good trouble maker." he shook his head. "Lucy, I encourage you to stay away from him. I don't want a new student hurt." he said firmly.

"Yes sir." Lucy agreed. However, that was the opposite of Lucy's plan. She intended to get to know Natsu better. And with the new year around the corner, she had to figure out how.

The new year came a week later. Lucy had received her schedule teachers and periods: English and History: Ms. Alberona. Math and Science: Mr. Dreyar. PE: Mr. Strauss and lastly, Chem: Mr. Fernanders. Mr. Makarov assigned Levy with her in all her classes except for chemistry. Lucy made it through the majority of her day with Levy's assistance. By the time chem came around, Lucy was scared to not have Levy with her. But then she stepped into the classroom and saw him.