14

*Harris POV*

" YASMIN" I shouted after she ran out the room.

The anger in me built up. How could Melissa do this to her.

" MELISSA YOU'RE A FUCKI-"

" tut tut tut, remember I have something that you don't" She said without any remorse.

" I DON'T FUCKING CARE YOU ABSOLUTE TWAT" I couldn't control my anger but I knew that if I didn't I would probably lose Yasmin forever.

" Okay fine I'll just go show her th-"

Before she had time to finished I grabbed her wrist and said

" No don't please"

I really hated being controlled but hopefully it will all be worth it. I ran out the room in search for Yasmin. The living room was the first room I entered but all I saw was Amanda, Tara and Louise.

" Hey guys, did Yasmin come in here?" I asked trying to not make it obvious that she just ran out on me.

" nahh she's probably in her room" Louise said not taking her eyes off her phone.

I didn't care though. I ran towards the front door but realised it was slightly open. Maybe she ran outside. Oh no. This will make it 100x harder to find her.

I opened the door and stepped outside onto her patio and placed my hands on my hips to get the very much needed oxygen back into my lungs. I rapidly looked around to see if she came into view.

" YASMIN" I screamed seeing her leaning again a humongous tree with beautiful pink leaves hanging off its branches. She didn't flinch to me calling her. Whatever. I ran towards her.

" hey you know you scared me and everyone please don't do that next ti-"

She lifted her hands up showing me her palm telling me to zip my mouth shut. I just sat besides her and stayed quiet.

" How could you do this to me" was all she whispered spinning her head towards me, meeting her eyes of hurt and betrayal.

My heart broke. How could I do that to her? If only she knew the reason behind all of it.

" I-" she stopped me again.

" My dad left me you know, I never really knew why. But you just made me realise" she paused mid sentence as I began to become curious as to what she meant.

" For some reason, everyone who you care about and want in your life seem to not want the same. They leave you without a warning and make you feel like you're the reason for them leaving" She began tearing up again.

Yasmin stood up and started walking towards her house but paused again and turned around to face me.

" The closest people to you tend to hurt you the most"

After that, she began walking back to her house.

I just sat here wondering why I couldn't be honest with her from the beginning.

_____________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry for the crappy updates. I've been hella busy with revision and couldn't make time to update. I hope you guys enjoy these 2 chapters.

Comment some facts about you? (: