Introduction: Karkat Vantas

(A/N This is my first fanfic please no hate)

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM and DEPRESSION

You are Karkat Vantas, just a normal troll, except for the fact that your a fucking mutant and everyone hates you. You used to be a pretty good volleyball player and a swimmer until you became depressed and started failing classes so you decided to drop out of both sports for school. Your grades became a little better but your depression got worse. You decided for a coping you chose to do the one and only self harm. Then you started to wear your cancer sign sweaters that was way to big but you liked it so no one questioned when you bought five of them.

You are minding your on business eating breakfast when your brother Kankri walks in and flat line says 

"We're moving."

"WHAT!! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL WE ARE MOVING HOW!"

"Karkat I would appreciate it if you would stop yelling, and for gogs sake it's the middle of summer why are you wearing a sweater."

You ignore him and walk up to your room and start packing your room muttering curse words. Two weeks later there you are i front of a casual town home in a neighborhood where every single fucking house looks the same. You unpack a little bit and start sobbing you don't even know why you just start crying and curl into a ball.

A/N: So that's pretty much Karkat I'm going to do Dave then I think chapter one will be when school starts idk