Prologue

(First Familiar)

Goldeen looked around. Her eggs were hatching, but she knew that one wouldn't be safe forever. There was a.. weird history in her family. They were all Familiars. Familiars had a special bond with their loyals and helped them every step of the way. She looked at her eggs, smiling. The mother knew that one would make a great familiar. Goldeen smiles as she heard her eggs hatch. There were three eggs. The first one hatched. He was a gold and silver dragon with orange eyes. Goldeen smiled. "You're name is Adias," the baby smiled, seeming to like it's new name. The second egg hatched. Goldeen looked at the baby dragon. She was a deep green with purple scales, and gray eyes. "You're name is Ivory," she smiles. Ivory seemed to smile up at her as well. Goldeen saw the third egg hatching. She watched. The last baby popped out. She was a ocean blue with white scales and purple eyes with aqua flecks. Goldeen stared into the dragon's eyes. "You're the one," she smiled. "Your name is.. Mist," The baby smiled at her. Goldeen looked around. Suddenly, she heard soft tapping on the ground of the cave.
"Have you picked?" A voice called. "Yes," Goldeen replied. "Which one?" A dragon walked over to Goldeen.
She looked down at Mist. "This is the one. Her name is Mist,"
The dragon nodded, walking over to Mist. "Shade?" Goldeen said. "Yes?" He replied. "Make sure she stays safe. Mist is.. special," she murmured the last part a bit. Shade nodded. Goldeen helped get Mist onto his back. Shade nodded at her then walked out of the cave. Goldeen sat down next to her hatchlings and sighed. "I know your sister will be a great Familar. You will meet her soon,"

(Second Familiar)

Skye sighed. She looked at her kits. The three of them had just been born a couple hours ago, but she still had no name for them. There were quiet pawsteps on the ground and she looked up. Dusk stood there. He sat next to her. "Have names for them yet?" He asked, looking at Skye. "No.." Skye admitted. "Here. Look at the stars. They'll give you some inspiration," Dusk said. Skye nodded and brung her kits outside, sitting down. She looked up at the stars. Dusk noticed her eyes twinkle. He smiled. Skye looked down at her kits. She nudged one that was black with purple eyes and brown paws. "Swirl," The kit looked up at Skye, apon hearing it's name. Skye then nudged the next kit, which was silver with white spots and amber eyes. "Blizzard," The kit looked up to her as well. She nudged the final kit which was pure white with silver paws and ocean blue eyes. Skye looked at her in the eyes. "You're the one," she smiled. "You're Frost," Frost smiled up at Skye. Dusk looked at Skye. "Want me to take her?.." she nodded. "I can tell she will be the best," Skye looked at Frost happily. Dusk nodded and grabbed Frost by the scruff. "Dusk?.." The she-cat asked. "Yes?" Dusk replied, looking at her.
"Make sure she stays safe. Frost is...special," Skye mumbled the last part a bit. Dusk nodded.
He walked away into the night.
Skye looked at her remaining kits. "Don't worry, you'll see her again soon.."

(Third Familiar)

Drizzle looked at her three fillies. She smiled. They were what she had wanted them to turn out to be. One was gray with white spots, and yellow eyes, one was white with brown eyes, and one was black with blue eyes. Drizzle looked at them happily. She already had the perfect names for them. A stallion trotted up to her. Drizzle looked at him. She smiled. "Hello, Zoom," The mare greeted. Zoom nodded a greeting. "Have you named and picked your choice?" He asked. "Not yet, but I do have names," Drizzle said. The stallion nodded. "Their names are?.." Drizzle looked at the gray one. "His name is Silver," The filly looked up opon hearing it's name. She looked at the white one. "Her name is Snow," the filly looked around. Drizzle went to the black one. "This is him. He's the one. His name is Night," She said, smiling. Zoom nods and goes over to Night. Their eyes locked for a moment.
"I see why you picked him," he nodded. "Night is special,"
"Just like the others," Drizzle smiled. The stallion guided Night with him, taking a glance back at Drizzle. "Make sure he's safe!" She called after them as they trotted off. Zoom nodded.
Drizzle looked at the other two. "Your brother will be a hero someday. I hope you'll get to meet him.."

(???????)

Flora growled as she watched the Prophesied Three get taken to their meeting place. She HATED it when the Familiars and their 'Loyals' tried to stop her. Besides, she was doing the world a favor. Animals deserved to rule the Earth. Not the pesky humans!.The bird of paradise flew to the window, perching on it. She looked around. 'I need a way to stop them.. Like a sabotage.. They will not interfere with my plans anymore. Once. And. For. All.'