Chapter One

Chapter One

Niall’s POV

My heart was beating out of my chest. There were cameras everywhere, but that didn’t make me nervous. The fact that my future partner could be potentially in one of the next 5 cars.

Harry was meant to be standing by my side right now ready to greet the first girl to the resort we booked for 2 months but no. He didn’t want any interest in this he thought that it’d be another scam for management to get the public to judge him more than they already do.

Maybe he was right but for me this was finally my chance to meet the girl of my dreams.

Finally I noticed Paul come out from a dark pathway with a slightly tipsy harry. At least that’s what he looked like judging by his ‘walk’ on the flat cement.

“Harry what the hell” I couldn’t believe him right now. I scanned his outfit. He was wearing his same old worn out jeans with holes, brown boots and a half buttoned up white tux top. “You can’t be serious right now” I look at Paul in disbelief

“Sorry Niall. I found him at the bar… I didn’t think they’d be open now but I guess so... look we can’t cancel the first show right now it’s happening live and we’ll just have to do the best we can” Paul gives me a slight smile but I know he’s right I guess.

“I’m fine you know” harry slurred his words slower than usual.. Yeah the fans will defiantly notice.

My heart started to pound more when I finally looked harry in the eyes and met his extremely bloodshot eyes. “Your eyes are red harry” I gave him a concerned look.

“Its fine mate. Lou should have something to fix it” he started looking around for her “where is she”

“She only works with us during tour” I started to panic.. This shouldn’t be happening right now. I know I’m exaggerating right now but even his future girl could be here he doesn’t know that.

“Oh” he said slowly slumping his shoulders. “Well I’ll be right back. I need some eye drops” he gave me a small, weak smile.

“Okay. But be quick harry I mean it. This is a big deal” as I say it he pats my shoulder

“Really? A bunch of skinny, blonde, fake girls that want our money. Is that a big deal? Because to me it sounds more like a brand deal Niall. Get real, there’s no such thing as ‘the one’” he said using air quotes. I was pissed now.

“Whatever harry just hurry up?” I turned my direction back to the little red carpet where my future girl will be. I know it.

Harry’s POV

I went off to find one of the make-up artists. They had to be somewhere.. I just wish Lou was here. Shed ave a laugh with me right now.

I finally found someone that looked potentially like a make-up person and asked if they had eye drops, luckily for Nialls sake she did. She did the quick procedure and once it was done, handed me some mints. My breath must have smelt like the vodka and coke I had recently had.

I thanked the lady and headed back to the lights. I was nearly there when I heard a door slam that caught my attention.

“I don’t want to be here. Seriously if you make me stay the whole series ill kill you” I hear a female voice say. Is that a potential bachelorette? I move closer to the voice.

“Well why did you sign up in the first place” the driver says to her. He appears to be leaning on the black BMW, she’s standing facing him so I can’t see her, but I can see a cigarette in her hand.

“It was a dare” she takes a drag of her cigarette and lets the smoke run free. “I never intended on getting here” I step a little closer to hear her more. She doesn’t have an American or English accent it’s something I can’t quite hear.

“Well why come. Do you even think there slightly attractive I mean half the world is in love with them” as the driver asks her she gives out a little chuckle. I become more daring when I step more and more closer.

“Yeah I guess there kind of cute the one with cur-” she turns around into my direction and I quickly scurry away.

Did I seriously just step on a twig. My heart race finally decreases when I see Niall staring at his watch. I get he’s nervous. But maybe he’s right about the girls. Maybe they won’t be thing blonde models I mean that girl had long brown hair curled and she was in a short black dress with heals. I have to admit she looked hot from behind.

“you’ll never guess what I saw. I found one of the girls” I say to Niall panting out of breath

“What are you serious? What did she look li-”

“Alrightly lads are you ready? The cameras are rolling and the girls are finally ready!” the host comes up to us excitedly clapping her hands. I think she’s more excited than Niall right now

“Yeah totally” Niall says with absolute awe in his blue crystal eyes. While I role mine.

“Alright great! Well I’m going to get you both to stand here together” she says moving us both by our arms “and harry sweetie I’m going to need you to button your shirt a little more. Children will be watching”

“But the children love it” I say giving her a smile

“I’m sure Hun but just for tonight’s show please” she starts buttoning it up for me I just look away and role my eyes once again.

The hostess starts talking to the camera while Niall and I make small talk in the back. You know, for good TV.

I notice a small light in the distance. It’s the first girl. Okay now my hearts beating a little faster.